Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tim Lambesis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Tim Lambesis Empty
PostSubject: Tim Lambesis   Tim Lambesis I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:36 pm

So with Monday's testimonies, Lambesis is clearly screwed. Multiple testimonies say he's guilty, including the personal trainer he first approached and the undercover Detective who got his entire proposal.

Tim's still claiming innocence. The Judge heard enough to go on with a trial.

If he is guilty of these charges, which seems the case- since I doubt all these witnesses are "mistaken", then his plea of not-guilty makes him a liar and his actions of trying to have his wife killed shows his unforgiving heart.

Either way, he's a fool and I think people should quit supporting him. That's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Tim Lambesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis   Tim Lambesis I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:21 pm

I think the Christian community at large should just pray for the man to be returned to God's heart in repentance as he had suffered a loss of faith in recent months.  Other than that, there is nothing more to think until we have him either proven innocent or guilty.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Tim Lambesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis   Tim Lambesis I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Yeh, I had him in prayer, hoping this was all a mistake. But it's clearly not a mistake from all the testimonies I read.
Bottom line is, it's cool to keep praying for him, but I see a lot of "support" for him and have mixed feelings about all this "Free Tim" stuff. All these supporters need to snap out of it and realize what this man has done, what he tried to do. Justice needs to be served with this dude, he's dangerous, whether it was all due to "steroid abuse" or not. I ain't casting stones, but I ain't supporting him anymore. The stone casting will come from the Judge.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Tim Lambesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis   Tim Lambesis I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:41 am

Praying for this man is the best you can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tim Lambesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim Lambesis   Tim Lambesis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim Lambesis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: