Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Readi_Sketti

Readi_Sketti

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2012-01-12

Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video Empty
PostSubject: Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video   Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Hey Check out this article from www.Untombed.com
"XNilo Records has released an Official Teaser-Video for the upcoming, long awaited, Promise Land album. [Video Posted Below]
In addition, via the teaser-video, the Official album-title has also been made public. The official title is: Harmony In Ruins.
According to the XNilo Website, this is “..the first teaser-video of more to come as we draw closer to the release.”
There has been no official release date announced yet, but the band has assured fans that the release is, “on the horizon”.
Promise Land is a Christian symphonic metal band hailing from Pittsburgh, PA. Their first EP simply titled ‘Demo’ was recorded and released in late 2005.The EP was selected as “Album of the Moment” for several weeks running on major Christian Metal/Rock websites, as well as remaining #11 on the “Best Rated Albums” on the largest online Christian Metal Music Vault. Their song ‘Christ in us” (which is also rumored to be re-done on the upcoming album) was also selected as TOP 10 in the Kingdom Bound International Talent Search.
The band eventually revamped their sound and also made a line-up change, bringing on a second vocalist. To reflect the vocal change/new sound and musical growth, Promise Land quickly released a new single titled, ‘Hiding Place’ in November of 2010. This song is based on the true story of Corrie tenBoom, a modern day hero of faith, based on her and her families action during WWII, specifically in hiding the Jews and facing imprisonment as a result, in holocaust camps."

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video   Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:59 am

It's a short sample, but what I hear I like.

Corry ten Boom, she really was a special woman.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video   Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:39 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
It's a short sample, but what I hear I like.

Corry ten Boom, she really was a special woman.
I agree with both statements! Very much looking forward to the new Promise Land album.

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video   Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:49 pm

It will be the first Promise Land  album I listen to.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video   Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:14 pm

They sound so much different from their demo.
Back to top Go down
Readi_Sketti

Readi_Sketti

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video   Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:44 pm

I am really looking forward to this album! I have gotten to hear the new stuff, I really can't wait for everyone else to hear it too.

I agree, Corrie Ten Boom was an amazing woman, I wish more people knew who she was.

Yes, Jeff, the music has really evolved since the EP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video   Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promise Land - Harmony in Ruins - Teaser Video
Page 1 of 1