For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bible Verse For Today 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 17978
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:12 am

I apologize for not posting one yesterday to start off the new year.  I wasn't on the board at all yesterday.  But, here we go for 2014!

January 2

Psalm 90:12
Quote :
Teach us to number our days carefully so that we may develop wisdom in our hearts. 

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

Number of posts : 14568
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:36 am

January 3

Titus 2:11-12

Quote :
For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:09 am

January 4

Psalm 37:5

Quote :
Commit your way to the Lord;trust him and he will do this
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:54 am

January 5

Daniel 12:3

Quote :
Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:45 am

Jan. 6

Psalm 51:10
Quote :
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:54 am

Jan. 7

Deuteronomy 10:12-13
Quote :
Now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good?

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:53 am

January 8

Philippians 4:4

Quote :
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:59 am

January 9

Matthew 6:19-21

Quote :
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:17 am

Jan. 10

Psalm 71:8
Quote :
My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:19 am

Jan 11

Romans 13:9
Quote :
The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:19 am

Jan. 12

2 Chronicles 20:1,3-4
Quote :
After this, the Moabites and Ammonites with some of the Meunites came to make war on Jehoshaphat. ... Alarmed, Jehoshaphat resolved to inquire of the LORD, and he proclaimed a fast for all Judah. The people of Judah came together to seek help from the LORD; indeed, they came from every town in Judah to seek him.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:05 am

Januari 13

Psalm 145:8

Quote :
The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:33 am

January 14

Hebrews 4:14-15

Quote :
Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:17 am

Jan. 15

Galatians 6:10
Quote :
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:27 am

Jan. 16

Philippians 3:13-14
Quote :
One thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:35 am

January 17

Philippians 2:14-16

Quote :
Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:35 am

January 18

1 Corinthians 10:13

Quote :
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:23 pm

January 19

Isaiah 26:4

Quote :
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:56 am

Jan. 20

James 1:2-3
Quote :
Consider it a great joy, my brothers, whenever you experience various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:57 am

Jan. 21

Matthew 28:5-7
Quote :
The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:45 am

January 22

Matthew 7:7-8

Quote :
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:59 am

January 23

James 1:5

Quote :
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:03 am

Jan. 24

Romans 12:2 wrote:

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:16 am

Quote :
1 Thessalonians 5:15

Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:43 am

Jan. 26

Acts 4:13 wrote:
When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse For Today 2014   

Back to top Go down

Bible Verse For Today 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next