Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Cassettes

Go down 
+3
alldatndensum
Driven
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:09 am

I have 5 cassette tapes of excellent classic albums. 
I already have these albums in other formats (CDs and LPs) so I don't need these cassettes. 

If anyone is interested in them, just send me 2 bucks for S&H and they're yours. (No out-of-USA deals unless you can send me the S&H it would cost to get these to your country)

I know you pretty much can't GIVE cassettes away nowadays, which is why I'm giving these away.  Laughing 

Perhaps there's someone here who's still down with tapes and would like to have these. Just lemme know.

Free Cassettes Giveaw10

Free Cassettes Giveaw11

Some of the cases are busted up a bit, but the tapes are in good shape and play great. They sound surprisingly good for tapes.

I doubt I'll be flooded with posts of people wanting these, but let it be known anyways, that it is: 

FIRST POST, FIRST SERVE !
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:24 am

First post! Razz

I'm interested. I still play tapes a bit, especially since one of our cars' CD player is broken, and it only plays radio and tapes.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:44 am

Good score, DBF.  Some of those are hard to find in any format other than downloads.  I have all of those except for The Blamed which I am not interested in.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:52 am

Since I don't have a tape recorder it's hard to play tapes.
Some of those tapes I have on CD.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:37 am

I actually have that Mastedon album on cassette tape too.

Guilty/Forgiven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Good album. I got the Mastedon one on an original Vinyl same with the Neon Cross.
The other 3 I got on original CDs. 

SO I thought I'd bless someone with these cassettes. DanielBandDriverFan is the lucky recipient - THREE CHEERS FOR André !!!
Back to top Go down

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:30 pm

I actually have all those on CD except The Blamed (which I don't want)....
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Wow, no love the Blamed here eh ? 
I guess it's my punk background or something. Their first release always reminds me of S.O.D.'s Billy Milano - it's got that old 80s style clean but raw punk sound, unlike the new Pop-punk junk and not like the Blamed's other albums. Just like Living Sacrifice did with their first release, totally different sound on the first album, then starting with album #2 changed style and sound completely. I only like the 1st release by the Blamed, don't care for any of their other releases.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Never heard the Blamed, so I'm making a blind buy here. I've heard good things about the other 4 albums, though. Plus, I'm only paying for shipping! Razz
Back to top Go down

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:36 pm

I have Fear Not & 20/20 Blind on CD.  My Mastedon cassette has Side B printed on both sides of it.  The song list is different on both sides but it has Side B on both sides.
Back to top Go down
phydeaux72

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-10-26

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:44 pm

You can get 20/20 Blind "Never Far" brand new on CD for $4.00 ($0.01 + $3.99 s/h) at Amazon.com. The Blamed is fairly cheep as well. The others, however, are also available but at a pretty hefty price.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:25 am

The Blamed weren't too bad.  But I prefer OBP, True Liberty and The Lead for some punk  Headbang
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:19 am

DRIVEN: your package has taken flight. Inside the box you shall find the 5 tapes I have promised... and also a brand new pack of guitar strings. Why ? Cuz my son had an electric guitar about 5 years ago, never played the thing - so the strings were never needed and have sat in my closet since he moved out a year and a half ago. Tonight I was setting aside my work clothes for tomorrow and caught sight of them, and my first thought was "I'm sure André could do something with those"... better than just sitting there year after year.

Don't get excited though, the guitar was cheap,I'm assuming the strings were cheap too... not to mention a few years old. Should still be good though I'd imagine.

Anyways, lemme know when you get your package.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:45 am

Thanks a ton dude! I'll probably keep the strings in my gig bag as spares, should a string decide to break.

Now, can I ask a favour of whomever? I'd like MP3 versions of each tape, so that I can a) listen to them on my computer/iPod and b) make CD copies… if it's no trouble to anyone who has them. Smile
Back to top Go down

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:23 am

I've got Fear Not and 20/20 Blind on mp3 already I'll send you a pm.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:51 pm

PM received. Thanks, Xid!
Back to top Go down

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:03 pm

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:57 am

Andre, did you read the PM in your inbox I sent you about the ridiculous amount it costs an American to send free goods to a Canadian ?

affraid
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:21 am

Yes, I read the PM in my inbox you sent me about the ridiculous amount it costs an American to send free goods to a Canadian. Pretty bad, eh? That's why, as I said in my reply, I usually get stuff shipped to a benevolent aunt in NY state. It's worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:58 am

Could be worse . . . you could be trying to ship to Europe.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Have you received your package yet ?
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:36 am

Actually, I haven't received it yet (and to think it's so expensive…). That said, it will probably arrive this week. And I've forgotten to pay you - I'll get on that.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Yeh, if you don't pay me, then this will be the first time I've ever paid someone to take albums from me.... talk about generous  Razz 

Lemme know whence they arriveth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Cassettes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Cassettes   Free Cassettes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Cassettes
Page 1 of 1