Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2014 movies you are looking forward to

Go down 
+5
Redeemed Fool
Guilty/Forgiven
Hardkore
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
9 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

2014 movies you are looking forward to Empty
PostSubject: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:58 am

For me, I am interested in seeing:

Capt. America:  Winter Soldier
X-Men:  Days Of Future Past
Hunger Games:  Mockingjay Part 1
Robocop
The Amazing Spider Man 2
God's Not Dead
Dawn Of The Planet Of the Apes
Guardians Of The Galaxy

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:04 am

Oh no... Not RoboCop. Man, that sounds LAME. That one needs to be left alone but I guess I could be surprised. And is there another Independence Day coming out? I heard they were making a sequel to that.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:24 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Oh no... Not RoboCop. Man, that sounds LAME. That one needs to be left alone but I guess I could be surprised. And is there another Independence Day coming out? I heard they were making a sequel to that.

Yep,you heard right. They are working on a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:39 pm

X-Men:  Days Of Future Past (These just keep getting BETTER !! I can't wait !)
Robocop  (Loved the cheese factor of the 80s version, MUST see the new version just out of principle)

Not aware of what else is coming out (other than what's been listed here, just not that interested in those) - anyone else know of any other movies that are coming out this year ?
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Godzilla
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
X-Men:  Days Of Future Past
The Hobbit: There and Back Again

I am curious about The Monuments Men. I know the trailer says December but it got moved to Feb. 7th.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:43 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Not aware of what else is coming out (other than what's been listed here, just not that interested in those) - anyone else know of any other movies that are coming out this year ?
You can use this list to see what there is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_in_film
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:06 pm

I'm really hoping Monument Men is good, it has potential.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:03 am

Oh, almost forgot, I def have to add NOAH to my list. Totally have to check that out.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:22 am

I'm not that excited about the Noah film.  Knowing unHolyWeird (Hollywood), they will butcher out most anything at all about God.  The trailer almost makes it look like a global warming propaganda piece.

Oh, there is also a 4th Transformers movie.  This one will NOT have Shia LaBouf (I hope I spelled that somewhat correctly) in it at all.  When the main actors of a franchise start jumping ship, it's probably time to pull the plug.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:01 am

The Hobbit is probably the only movie that really interests me. Noah could be interesting, but I'll wait for more information before I watch it. I've said it time and time again, I can't get into movies in general. I'd rather watch a good TV show or a full concert.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:14 am

Unfortunately I think alldat is right about Noah.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Capt. America:  Winter Soldier
X-Men:  Days Of Future Past
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Godzilla
The Hobbit: There and Back Again
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Hardkore wrote:

I am curious about The Monuments Men. I know the trailer says December but it got moved to Feb. 7th.

This does look good.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:46 pm

My youngest son and I are both looking forward to the new Captain America movie, and the whole family will want to see the third hobbit installment.

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:58 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I'm not that excited about the Noah film.  Knowing unHolyWeird (Hollywood), they will butcher out most anything at all about God.  The trailer almost makes it look like a global warming propaganda piece.

Oh, there is also a 4th Transformers movie.  This one will NOT have Shia LaBouf (I hope I spelled that somewhat correctly) in it at all.  When the main actors of a franchise start jumping ship, it's probably time to pull the plug.

I agree with you on Noah. I may or may not go see it.

As far as Transformers,it was said this would be a whole new trilogy with new characters. It was not going to have Shia anyway. I think this is supposed to take place a few some odd years after part 3 ended.

In fact ,other than Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, it is said that all the Transformers are new.

I'll wait til I see a trailer for it before I decide whether or not to see it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_Age_of_Extinction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Hunger Games: Mockingjay & The Hobbit.  Though with the butchering they're doing to the story I'm not real excited about The Hobbit.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Buthering is right. This should be called inspired by The Hobbit though they are good movies.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:40 pm

I'm going to read The Hobbit and the LOTR trilogy after I watch the third movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:47 pm

LOTR you'll notice that they cut out a lot but they stuck very close to the story with a few changes.  I really enjoyed LOTR.  The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey stayed pretty close to the book.  The Desolation of Smaug veers off quite a ways and adds elements that aren't there.  I can only wonder what they're going to do with There and Back Again.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:25 am

alldatndensum wrote:
So we need to take the worst book and drag it out into two movies? Great.

Kind of like dragging out the Hobbit into 3 - not that the book was bad, but the movies definitely could have been done in 2 parts rather than 3.

We just saw the preview for Son Of God. Looked at least worth supporting, but don't expect it to be another "hit" like Passion of the Christ. The script seems to be a modern casual retelling rather than straight from Scripture like Gospel of John was.

topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 am

Hardkore wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

You can use this list to see what there is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_in_film
Or a more comprehensive list

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:04 am

topshot rhit wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
So we need to take the worst book and drag it out into two movies? Great.

Kind of like dragging out the Hobbit into 3 - not that the book was bad, but the movies definitely could have been done in 2 parts rather than 3.
I'm hoping Mockingjay moves a little faster than the book read.  I'll watch just to finish it out.

They could have easily made The Hobbit into 2 by leaving the story alone and just trimming out parts that aren't conducive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 movies you are looking forward to   2014 movies you are looking forward to I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2014 movies you are looking forward to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: