For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Prayers for my wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 18089
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Prayers for my wife   Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:31 am

My wife needs prayers.  She simply told her youngest niece on Facebook that she was proud of her for being accepted into a posh culinary arts school--in New York City.  Her other two nieces then went on a personal attack out of jealousy against my wife to the youngest niece.  Her family then jumped in the bandwagon defending my wife publicly which created even more behind the scenes drama.  This even sucked in a couple of people who thought my wife's words were sweet, but now they publicly jumped on her case and have attacked her Christian beliefs and even the reputation of my two years dead father-in-law.  Seriously, I can't make crap like this up this early in the morning.  Keep this in your prayers as this family needs to relearn peace, love, joy, and the importance of family.  My wife is super upset by all of this and has filed complaints against the public attacks on Facebook.  Whether or not they do something about it is another matter altogether.

I tried to get my wife to press charges against the people badmouthing her publicly for cyberbullying, but she doesn't want to go that far.  If it were me, I would.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

Number of posts : 14637
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my wife   Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:03 am

It's sad that the message your wife has written about her niece is explaind as a personal attack to her other nieces.
It's terrible that a message on Facebook can be the cause of this.

I will pray for your wife, for the persones who were the cause of the badmouthing.
Your wife didn't deserve this.
I hope everything will be ok between your wife and her family.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 18181
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my wife   Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Praying for Mrs Alldat, and that those attacking her will see the terrible thing they are doing and recant.

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my wife   

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my wife
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1