Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wanna go home...

Go down 
+4
alldatndensum
xenonlion
Staybrite
Guilty/Forgiven
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:59 pm

I created this mix of songs that I sometimes play for everyone in the office like 30 minutes before closing time. I wanted to share it for anyone who may share my strange sense of humor... so I made a Youtube slideshow and among some random pictures, I added some of my doodles I did at work over the last 20 years (so that the drawings make sense to you= I work in pharmacy).

This Medley of songs is especially revered on FRIDAY !

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Sweet.  I like the doodle where the guy is holding the bottle and asking "This ain't Genetic is it?".
I'm willing to bet you wanted to say "Stupidity, yes it can be genetic."

Last edited by Staybrite on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:53 pm

LOL, I knew you'd appreciate my sense of humor... however, though I'm responsible for the doodles, they are indeed based on true events... some truer than others.. haha
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:08 pm

I doodle a lot, too.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:18 pm

I find doodling to be a serious stress reliever.. esp when I was working previous pharmacy jobs. Some insurance or Doctor calls would have me on hold for a looooooong time and that's where many of those sketches came from.

Hey ! We should have a thread of artwork - I know Vonnie has a lot of beautiful flower arrangements (I consider to be very artistic), and some others here are fun doodlers as well as serious artists. That would be a cool thread... then we could discuss some of the artistic creations too.
Is that a cool idea or lame ?
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:32 pm

I think it's a pretty good idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:49 am

I think it is cool and have added my one submission.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:24 am

Let me see if I have some pics of flower arrangements I've made.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:49 am

I can't even do stick figures.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Redeemed Fool wrote:
I can't even do stick figures.

I wanna go home... Stick-figures-4
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:04 am

My wife and I watch a lot of those silly shows on H2 (Ancient Aliens, American Unearthed, etc.) for some reason.  The other day one of the people on one of them was talking about how some rock carving HAD to be of something or other because of the way it was drawn.  I couldn't help thinking if archaeologists 5000 years from now came across any of my drawings they would be convinced that all people now were extremely thin with no hands or feet, large roundish heads with tiny eyes and big goofy curved mouths, and no hair.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:33 am

^ now that's funny right there, I don't care who y'are !!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:01 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
My wife and I watch a lot of those silly shows on H2 (Ancient Aliens, American Unearthed, etc.) for some reason.  The other day one of the people on one of them was talking about how some rock carving HAD to be of something or other because of the way it was drawn.  I couldn't help thinking if archaeologists 5000 years from now came across any of my drawings they would be convinced that all people now were extremely thin with no hands or feet, large roundish heads with tiny eyes and big goofy curved mouths, and no hair.
 lol!

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:14 pm

messiaen77 wrote:

I wanna go home... Ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-a0f6bd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I wanna go home... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna go home...   I wanna go home... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna go home...
Page 1 of 1