Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another New Demo From LNJ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice

libertynjustice

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Another New Demo From LNJ Empty
PostSubject: Another New Demo From LNJ   Another New Demo From LNJ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:14 am

You ask we give here is another new song: "Promises To God (featuring bgv's by Fergie Fredrickson)" http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/264938203

True story: Fergie Fredrickson (TOTO) recently passed away but I did not know him all that we...ll but his integrity speaks volumes as well as his character. Back in 2006, I was recording "Soundtrack of a Soul" and hired Fergie Frederiksen to sing a song called "Crown Of My Heart" I sent payment to him and he got really sick and could not finish the track. I forgot all about it till I got an email from him about 8 months ago or so stating he was in the studio with allesandro del vecchio working on his own album and wanted to "even up" with me and if I had any songs he could sing. I sent him this song and he laid down some background vocals.... as I told Kevin Chalfant recently he did not have to do it but he did and in todays music biz, Fergie will be missed not just for his talent but is character as well.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Another New Demo From LNJ   Another New Demo From LNJ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:16 am

I followed the Fergie story some, i'm a fan of that melodic arena rock sound, very sad. But cool story and the song sounds very good.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Another New Demo From LNJ   Another New Demo From LNJ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:28 am

Great story about Fergie! Listening to the track now.

PostSubject: Re: Another New Demo From LNJ   Another New Demo From LNJ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Demo From LNJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: