Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Razorigami

Go down 
+5
metaldude
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Redeemed Fool
Dynamis
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

New Razorigami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:34 pm

My copy arrived the other day and have had the opportunity to listen to it several times.  Whereas the debut "Weathering The Winter Of The Soul" brought an eighties influence, "Truths From Beyond The Machine" has more of a seventies feel to it.  You will find, for example, elements of blues based hard rock (sort of like Sarepta), classic rock, southern rock and even a 20 minute progressive rock based epic.  In between a couple of gritty up-tempo style AC/DC like hard rockers that hearken back to the debut will be encountered as well.

Other main difference is that the lead guitar playing is much better this time, albeit I still do not know who the performers are ("all instruments courtesy of the gifted individuals at Big Fish Audio who have requested not to be named", per the liner notes).  Gone are the modern flavorings from the debut as well.  Production is also good.

I hope to have a more detailed review online within the next several weeks (by end of the month at latest).
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
LRW

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2013-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:21 pm

I apologize for how long it has taken, but I finally have a few copies of the new disc on hand. If anyone is still interested, there is a paypal link at http://www.razorigamimusic.com/home.html in the lower right hand area, the drop down menu has two simple options, one flat cost for U.S. and one for overseas. Personalization is free of course, should anyone be interested, simply let me know what you want written. Thanks guys. Again, sorry for the delay. Disposable income for ordering discs is a little harder to come by than I thought these days Smile  Also, notes for the new disc will be availbale very soon via .pdf.  Have an awesome weekend everyone!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Very cool, hopefully you will still have some copies on my next payday.

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:58 am

Haha! I'm pretty sure you have no worries there, but I can set one aside for you just in case  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:38 am

I got impatient and ordered the new one from Tate.  Man, their shipping is SO SSSLLLOOOWWWW!!!  It's been nearly two weeks and I haven't received anything.  If I don't get something in the next couple of days, I am going to contact them to find out what happened to my order.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
LRW

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:01 pm

I don't blame you, lol. Let me know how you make out, I think you definitely should have received one by now. If it's some strange fluke where your order was never placed, just let me know and I'll send you one no problem!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:04 pm

I finally ordered this cd, really looking forward to hearing it!

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Thank you sir! I'll send it in the mail tomorrow !
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:19 pm

LRW wrote:
Thank you sir! I'll send it in the mail tomorrow !
 Woo

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:48 am

The songs you can listen too are great.
I love the song with the bass intro.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:44 am

Got my copy from LRW last night!  Sadly I was only able to listen to the first two songs before family monopolized my time, looking forward to digging into the rest of the album this weekend.
 Headbang

PostSubject: Re: New Razorigami   New Razorigami - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Razorigami
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2