Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?

Go down 
+3
Staybrite
Redeemed Fool
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? Empty
PostSubject: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:11 am

You have a special "Blender"......

The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? Blende10

You set it on "Christian Metal"

The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? Blende11

You throw into the Blender: Motley Crue, Black N Blue, and Poison

The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? Blende12

WHAT CHRISTIAN BANDS WOULD COME OUT MIXING THOSE SOUNDS, GENRES, AND STYLES ?

NAME AS MANY CHRISTIAN BANDS YOU CAN THINK OF (Thus the "Exhaustive" part of this)

Last edited by Guilty/Forgiven on Thu May 22, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:12 am

I'll start:

CrystavoX
Brighton
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:04 pm

The first from The Brave.
Guardian Fire & Love
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Your pictures made me laugh.

Holy Soldier's first two albums maybe.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Quote :
Your pictures made me laugh.

That was my pathetic intention...  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:11 am

I wish my blender could do the same.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:26 am

Kind of surprised I didn't get more answers on this one.

Perhaps I should've just created a topic with a simple question - sans the blender pix  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Stryper - Against the Law
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Don't dare to tell it.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Lots of cheese!
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:23 pm

Rage Of Angels
Tempest (Mick & Jamie Rowe)
Holy Soldier 

To name just a few.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:11 am

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:04 pm

No idea what any of those bands sound like, so sadly, I can't contribute to the list. Sad
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:33 pm

Listen to the ROA song "Somebody's watching you" - sounds JUST like Motley Crue !

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Listen to the ROA song "Somebody's watching you" - sounds JUST like Motley Crue !

I so beg to differ.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:52 pm

really ?? What did I miss ? I never was a big Crue fan, but I do recognize Motley's vox and wouldn't you say ROA vox sounds like Vince's singing style ? (I totally suck at these kind of things, which is why I have threads like this - to help me with comparisons)...
Please elaborate  Cool
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:14 pm

First I'll say I've never been a big Crue fan due to their antics, lifestyle, and general crudeness.  They've put out a lot of butt kickin' music though and the style they play is certainly something I dig.

Pound for pound ROA can play Crue under the table.  Vince's vocal style fits Crue and I couldn't imagine anybody else handling vocals for them.  But Dan Mariano has a range and power Neil can't touch.  Vince has a high whiny style of singing while Dan has a high range with power behind it.

In my opinion, Crue is a great band made up decent musicians.  Aside from Tommy, nobody shines as exceptional at what they do.  But as a band they click and have that chemistry that a lot of bands only dream of.

ROA is made up of better musicians and I was totally bummed that they never got the chance they needed to continue as a band.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:37 pm

I'm going to agree with you for many reasons. Mostly cuz I prefer ROA over Motley Crude. And I couldn't agree with you more on that last statement... I SO wish we could have been blessed with more from ROA... even if they were to have released mainstream music (since many a rumors said some band members weren't Christians). I don't know enough about their history or lack of true faith, but the original LP I have is one of the greatest albums in my collection. EVERY song is excellent. I know the album was released after they broke up and that some members went on to other bands, but that's about the extent of my ROA knowledge.

I'm with ya though Xid, ROA were way better than MC... and could have really made a name for themselves. Real shame.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:37 am

From what I've heard, they were really new to the faith and got the run around from their label.  This soured them and they parted ways leaving the Christian music scene behind.  A couple of guys went on to Steelheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?   The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "MUSIC Blender" -what's gonna come out ?
Page 1 of 1