Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acurus_

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-06-03

KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album Empty
PostSubject: KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album   KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:30 am

KATAGORY V from Salt Lake City have started a crowdfunding project via "www.indiegogo.com" to release their fifth album. Closing date is the 19th August 2014.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album   KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:48 am

Is this even a Christian band?

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-06-03

PostSubject: Re: KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album   KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Your question stressed me bounce Before opening the thread I had sworn it is. Now, I have had a deep look into google. But I found no proof. And there are no song lyrics online. Therefore I have read every booklet of my four "Katagory V" CDs. This is good for my english knowledges Smile

The answer is not easy. First softly "proof": The band is from Salt Lake City (Mormons!). Secondly: They are singing about different questions of life (life, death, lies, friendship and so on). They do it in a style, somebody could think, the lyrics are christainly inspired.

I found one song only with obvious explicit christianly content. The song is called "Sands of Time" from the CD "Hymns of Dissension":

Can you see the full moon rising
Can you see the sun turn black
Can you see the messiah's coming back

Hope, you understand, what I have written in "german englisch"  Stupid
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album   KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:01 pm

I get it.  It can be quite difficult to tell with bands now if they are Christian or not.  No worries your English is just fine.

PostSubject: Re: KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album   KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KATAGORY V: Crowdfunding to release their fifth Album
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: