Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2)

Go down 
2 posters

My Jesus Is All
Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_vote_lcap50%Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Lovespeak
Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
In Your Arms
Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_vote_lcap0%Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bargain
 0% [ 0 ]
Shadows
Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_vote_lcap25%Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Somebody To Love
 0% [ 0 ]
Every Time It Rains
Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_vote_lcap25%Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Where Roses Grow
 0% [ 0 ]
Light/Light
 0% [ 0 ]
I Will Do My Last Singing
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2)   Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:22 pm

This is part two of the "Favorite REZ song, XX Years" thread. There were too many songs to fit in one poll, so I made two.  If you own the CD, such as I do, you know that poll #1 was the tracks from CD #1 and poll #2 is all from CD #2. Hey, now you know that without owning the CD. Woo hoo! Smile

My favorite on the second XX Years CD is easy: My Jesus Is All. I love call and response songs, and this is a great blues piece with Glenn calling and Willie from Cauzin' Efekt and the Grace and Glory choir responding, If you don't tap your toe for this song you had better have made funeral arrangements!

Last edited by BearDad on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2)   Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:39 pm

I'm not at all much of a fan of live albums, but I have checked out the youtube vid for the song My Jesus is All, and it is simply fantastic (gonna vote for that one too).

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2)   Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:45 pm

^^ Thanks for the reminder; I forgot to add the vids.

I don't normally like live albums, but REZ and Styper are definite exceptions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2)   Favorite REZ Song - XX Years (Part 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1