Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesus Freaks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ze_mau

ze_mau

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-07-17

Jesus Freaks Empty
PostSubject: Jesus Freaks   Jesus Freaks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Anyone here into this band ? I was getting addicted to their ST album , but my mp4 player bugged so I am without any music for awhile (punishment from the gods). still a great band
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

Jesus Freaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus Freaks   Jesus Freaks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 pm

I listen to them. I have their ep Socially Unacceptable.  It's pretty good stuff.
Back to top Go down
ze_mau

ze_mau

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-07-17

Jesus Freaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus Freaks   Jesus Freaks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Yeah I´d say I listened more carefully to the ST tough. the styles of the 2 albums are different but its the same band. they sound "original" their own way. underrated band for sure.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Jesus Freaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus Freaks   Jesus Freaks I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:45 pm

I dug the Socially Unacceptable EP. That bass tone could kill a man. The self-titled album failed to capture my attention, however.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

Jesus Freaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus Freaks   Jesus Freaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:00 pm

What^ he said.
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

Jesus Freaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus Freaks   Jesus Freaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Driven wrote:
I dug the Socially Unacceptable EP. That bass tone could kill a man. The self-titled album failed to capture my attention, however.
DERAILMENT ALERT - Speaking of bass sound, have you ever heard the bass sound on Believer's Transhuman album?
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Jesus Freaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus Freaks   Jesus Freaks I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:24 am

metaldude wrote:
Driven wrote:
DERAILMENT ALERT - Speaking of bass sound, have you ever heard the bass sound on Believer's Transhuman album?

Can't say I have. Tell you what, pick a song from it and post it in the Face Burner thread. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jesus Freaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus Freaks   Jesus Freaks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus Freaks
Page 1 of 1