Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen Empty
PostSubject: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:16 am

A couple friends shared this on Facebook. I hadn't heard Victoria Osteen's comments until now, but this definitely sums up what I and a lot of others feel about them Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:17 am

Now THAT'S funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:35 am

That's great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:22 am

I swear these TV religious circuses are a joke ! These are the ones who tell the congregation what their itching ears wanna hear. Those of us who actually read the Bible can spot error immediately - and this chick is full of it (in more ways than one !)
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:21 pm

I say this not to gossip, but rather just to make a point (honestly).  
My wife used to work for a major airline and still has friends who work as ticket agents, flight attendants etc.  One of them related an account where Mrs Osteen was a passenger on her plane.  Apparently Mrs Osteen threw a huge hissy fit over something trivial and was one of the worst passengers this flight attendant ever had to deal with.  I wouldn't find that behavior surprising from someone who was trying to live for themselves, and trying to have "their best life now".

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Of course she threw a hissy fit - cuz the whole plane trip and everyone there was "all for her" not anyone else... it's all about US !!!!  Gee that kinda preaching sure sounds good, until you realize we're all rotten filthy sinners with selfish natures !

Wow, I don't know much about the Olsteens except a little stuff here and there.. but I'm just so sick of these "Christian" circus performers. Makes me wanna puke !
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:59 pm

I shared it on my facebook page, as did a couple of my friends, and facebook deleted it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Of course she threw a hissy fit - cuz the whole plane trip and everyone there was "all for her" not anyone else... it's all about US !!!!  Gee that kinda preaching sure sounds good, until you realize we're all rotten filthy sinners with selfish natures !

Wow, I don't know much about the Olsteens except a little stuff here and there.. but I'm just so sick of these "Christian" circus performers. Makes me wanna puke !

Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:48 am

Samson wrote:
I shared it on my facebook page, as did a couple of my friends, and facebook deleted it. Rolling Eyes

That's odd. I shared it on Facebook as have a couple others (including Adam Cappa on his page) and nobody's deleted it. Someone who saw your post must have complained.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:15 pm

Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen 73457_575588375803100_541879484_n
Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:12 am

Another variation, this time featuring a famous scene from the movie Billy Madison...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen   Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Cosby "responds" to Victoria Osteen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: