Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³

Go down 
+2
Staybrite
alldatndensum
6 posters
AuthorMessage

TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ Empty
PostSubject: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:53 pm

The complete and unabridged Zatanfallen³ is an extended ambient piece of monolithic proportions which reflects the overwhelming distance of the greatest fall in the history of remembered time.

https://troglodytedawn.bandcamp.com/album/zatanfallen-2

(full, uninterrupted 3 hour version is available as a free download with purchase of Zatanfallen³)

TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ 1
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:17 pm

3 hours?  My attention span isn't nearly that long!  I could listen to 4 or 5 albums in that time!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:25 pm

I've heard this version is very therapeutic for ADHD! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23454
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:59 pm

trogdawn wrote:
I've heard this version is very therapeutic for ADHD! What a Face

lol!

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:35 pm

It might be therapeutic, but listening that long to one album is not going to happen for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Ahhh...the averse reactions are coming already...eggzellent Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:35 am

It's only natural.  We know what we have enjoyed in the past.  When a song, for the most part, breaks the 7 minute mark, I zone out and hit the skip button.  That's just me.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:50 am

There are more people who are doing that.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:18 am

Ambient music is not the easiest to listen to intently.  Maybe it could be background noise while you listen to another album Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:25 am

Then what's the purpose?  After a while, you would then suffer from ear fatigue and possible sensory overload thus resulting in turning all the music off.  Why not just listen to what you typically like and save yourself the trouble?  That's the system I currently use.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:54 am

Brian Eno on Ambient Music wrote:
I like it as an ambiguous term. It gives me a certain latitude.

It has two major meanings. One is the idea of music that allows you any listening position in relation to it. This has widely been misinterpreted by the press (in their infinite unsubtlety) as background music. I mean music that can be background or foreground or anywhere, which is rather a different idea.

Most music chooses its own position in terms of your listening to it. Muzak wants to be back there. Punk wants to be up front. Classical wants to be another place. I wanted to make something you could slip in and out of. You could pay attention or you could choose not to be distracted by it if you wanted to do something while it was on. I can’t read with a pop record playing, or with most classical records. They’re not intended to leave that part of the mind free – my mind, anyway. Ambient music allows many different types of attention.

The other meaning is more pronounced on On Land: creating an ambience, a sense of place that complements and alters your environment. Both meanings are contained in the word ambient.

Critics don’t like these records, but people do. The response has been really encouraging.

People are doing the most interesting things with the records. I got a letter from a woman in Cleveland who works with autistic children. She had one child who never spoke; he had never made a single vocal noise in his life. Another one wouldn’t sleep; he was ultra-nervous, in a wretched state. She put Discreet Music on one day, and the kid who had never slept just lay down on a concrete floor and went to sleep. So she went to the group where this other kid was, and she kept playing Discreet Music. And this little child – not only because of the record, I’m sure, though the other one was – started talking. I’m not claiming Discreet Music can make the dumb talk, but it’s nice to know it can be used as part of an atmosphere that produces physiological change in people, or seems to.

When Music For Airports came out and sold fairly well, I thought people assumed it was going to be another Before And After Science. It takes a long while to learn whether you’re selling on the momentum of your successes. I don’t think that’s so anymore. I’ve almost shifted audiences. I meet people who never knew I made a record of songs.

Critics can’t stand these records, by and large, because in their search for eternal adolescence they still want it all to be spunky and manic and witty. They come back to rock music again and again, expecting to feel like kids. That isn’t what I want from music anymore – not in quite that way.

I’m interested in the idea of feeling like a very young child, but I’m not interested in feeling like a teenager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:40 am

Just sold my first copy!  Thumbs Up

Bandcamp wrote:
Cha-ching! Another $10.00 for Zatanfallen³

Bandcamp
9:27 AM (11 minutes ago)

to Troglodyte Dawn

Greetings Troglodyte Dawn,

John Dewberry (j.dewberry@aol.com) just bought:

1. Troglodyte Dawn, Zatanfallen³, digital album, $10.00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:56 pm

And currently sitting through my first uninterrupted listen to it all the way through...makes the day fly by! What a Face
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3122
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:28 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
It's only natural.  We know what we have enjoyed in the past.  When a song, for the most part, breaks the 7 minute mark, I zone out and hit the skip button.  That's just me.

Me too, unless it's "Do You Feel Like We Do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:32 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Then what's the purpose?

Joe Nash wrote:
So pretty girls will ask questions.

Last edited by trogdawn on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Hey Alldat, I think Trog is trying to pick up on you!  Hubba hubba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Oh no! After 3 straight hours of Zatanfallen³, my face has been totally ROCKED OFF!!!  affraid

TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ 2
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23454
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:20 pm

lol!

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:18 am

lol!
Great Randy, you have sold one CD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TROGLODYTE DAWN - Zatanfallen³
Page 1 of 1