Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carrollton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Carrollton Empty
PostSubject: Carrollton   Carrollton I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:17 pm

These guys came through town last night with Jason Gray and Unspoken.  I highly recommend them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Carrollton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrollton   Carrollton I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Not at all bad, hearing a bit of U2 influence in there (and probably several other modern bands I know nothing about), certainly not your cookie-cutter CCM....which is certainly a good thing.  Probably a bit too mellow for my tastes though.

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Carrollton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrollton   Carrollton I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Great band. Two of the guys are from this area, and they were originally known as Mosteller (the last name of their lead singer). They changed it to Carrollton after they got signed, a reference to the city in Kentucky that's halfway between Cincy and Louisville (the other two band members live in Louisville).

Apparently they gained quite a following as an independent band, even getting airplay on our local Christian station (which I rarely listen to).

They opened for Jason Gray when he played here at The Underground back in 2012, and apparently Jason's label liked what they heard, as the band announced they'd been signed 6 months later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Sponsored content

Carrollton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carrollton   Carrollton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrollton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The Melting Pot - All other forms of Christian music go here!-
Jump to: