Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet and Lynch

Go down 
+2
topshot rhit
rich71
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rich71

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Sweet and Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Sweet and Lynch   Sweet and Lynch I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:41 pm

When I was at the library the other day I watched a video of an. interview that was at NAMM with George Lynch. At the time of the interview the name of the project he said was an un-named Michael Sweet project. The interviewer last name was Blair. Blair asked who wrote the songs. GL said he mainly is writting the music and MS was writting the lyrics. GL said I dont think a Christian is going to let me a free thinking athiest write for his project. GL said MS might let me which would be cool but he doesnt think so. GL kinda said it with a smile on his face. I said to myself knowing what I know about MS he might just do that...A bunch of questions where asked before hand about upcoming GL projects. When the subject of what is now Sweet and Lynch it appeared as though GL wanted to get through that segment as soon as possible.

One of my best friends and brother in the faith my highschool used to listen to Dokken it was one of his favorite bands. So when MS mentioned a project with GL I told my friend about it and he said sounds like it could be an interesting matchup.

Free thinking athiest. With a grin on my face I said. Yes us followers of Christ are so limited we are not allowed to freely think because Jesus limits us.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Sweet and Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Lynch   Sweet and Lynch I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Doesn't sound too bad. Will be interested to see how bold Michael goes on the lyrics. Time Will Tell gives strong hints to faith at least.

Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Sweet and Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Lynch   Sweet and Lynch I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:40 am

I can't wait for this one. I ordered mine a while back (and I'm not one to do pre-orders, but I really want to hear this)
Back to top Go down
Livna

Livna

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2014-10-08

Sweet and Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Lynch   Sweet and Lynch I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:24 am

I was never a big Dokken fan but this I like.
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Sweet and Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Lynch   Sweet and Lynch I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Can't wait for this!
Back to top Go down
Emil

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Sweet and Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Lynch   Sweet and Lynch I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:55 pm

I think I have to pick up the vinyl edition
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet and Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Lynch   Sweet and Lynch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet and Lynch
Page 1 of 1