Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation: MURAL

Go down 
+5
kerrick
Staybrite
Xid
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Operation: MURAL Empty
PostSubject: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:19 pm

So my wife said she wanted the Grinch painted on our front picture window... and because of my eternal love for her, I said "ARE YOU KIDDING ?!?!?!!? THAT WOULD TAKE ME HOURS !!! AND...."

Just kiddin... of course, I told her I'd love to. So we snagged some paint and I got started today. I didn't finish, but it's almost there. Started getting dark, a little cold, and my back began to spasm... so I called it a night and shall finish it tomorrow morning.

Operation: MURAL 0110
Operation: MURAL 0210
Operation: MURAL 0310
Operation: MURAL 0410
Operation: MURAL 0610
Operation: MURAL 0710
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:18 am

That's freakin' awesome!!!!  Want to come do Darth Vader on mine?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:44 am

Haha Too bad you don't live closer eh ?  I could totally pull off a Santa Vader all the way Twisted Evil

Kinda bummed cuz I feel as though I'm coming down with a head cold or something... but I'm determined to finish that sucker first thing in the morning.... sick or not.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:51 am

Outstanding!  Looking forward to the finished project!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:24 am

You are a true artist my friend.  I hope you don't put yourself in the hospital trying to finish it!

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Thanks Thumbs Up

I'm just hoping it warms up today. It's only 55 degrees, but it's windy (making it much more cold).

I AM determined to finish that sucker today though.. no matter the weather !
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Wow I am very impressed!  Way cool!  And yes, a Santa Vader is definitely most necessary.  santa
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:58 pm

Done !!!!

Operation: MURAL Fini_110
Operation: MURAL Fini_211

Operation: MURAL Fini_310
Operation: MURAL Fini_510
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:15 pm

cheers  Ah so good!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:16 pm

That is absolutely stunning!  Now you should just get a pic of the painting itself and make that your profile pic on Facebook.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Oh, that and get down here and do a Santa Vader for me!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:30 pm

No wonder it took you over 4 hours, the level of detail in it is amazing.  You are such an over-achiever. Very Happy

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Love it!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:52 pm

That's awesome dude. I can barely draw a stick figure so I'm very impressed...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Thanks everyone.  

In honor of finishing this and putting lights around it, we are currently watching the Grinch movie  Thumbs Up

Operation: MURAL Window10
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:38 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Thanks everyone.  

In honor of finishing this and putting lights around it, we are currently watching the Grinch movie  Thumbs Up
 Awesome!

So which version did you see, the animated or the live action version directed by Ron Howard?

BTW,I found out that Illumination Entertainment ( the studio that did Despicable Me 1 & 2, Hop, Minions, The Lorax) is doing a CGI movie for The Grinch, Nov,2017 . (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illumination_Entertainment#Feature_films)
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:36 am

Quote :
So which version did you see, the animated or the live action version directed by Ron Howard?

both  Very Happy We watched the movie first, then a little while later while trimming the tree, we put the cartoon on.

That's way cool about another Grinch movie !
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 9:54 am

Excellent job.  I'll be sure to notify the lawyers for Universal Pictures Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:28 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Excellent job.  I'll be sure to notify the lawyers for Universal Pictures Twisted Evil

LOL, oh no prob, I have some family on the inside that'll get my back.. haha. My cousin was actually involved in one of the processes of running through the frames (or something.. not sure exactly what he does, but he's worked for MGM and Disney and has worked on hundreds of movies prior to their release).  He'll bail me out  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:42 am

I think this is vet gaaf.
Very cool Jim what you have painted.
I really like Grinch.
You are very gifted Jim.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:27 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:

LOL, oh no prob, I have some family on the inside that'll get my back.. haha. My cousin was actually involved in one of the processes of running through the frames (or something.. not sure exactly what he does, but he's worked for MGM and Disney and has worked on hundreds of movies prior to their release).  He'll bail me out  Twisted Evil

Just throw in a small TM near the bottom and you'll be fine Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:08 pm

LOL ^

and Thank you Vonnie !
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:23 am

Would you believe it's been raining like mad here since Tuesday morning... figures. We don't have rain but a couple days a year, if THAT... and it has to pick the days immediately after I do a 6 hour mural on our picture window... sheesh ! I covered it with 2 black trash bags and duct tape  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:50 am

Use Gorilla tape.  Oh, and those trash bags better not be Hefty. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:09 am

What's wrong with Hefty?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: MURAL   Operation: MURAL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation: MURAL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next