Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+16
messiaen77
Samson
ishmael81
Hardkore
Guilty/Forgiven
BearDad
Redeemed Fool
alldatndensum
metaldude
kerrick
Xid
xenonlion
Driven
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

Random Ramblings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:44 pm

I've never seen them so I think you're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Very cool! I would love to see Jeff Scott Soto sing live.

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:26 pm

Just had to take the kid's phone as a discipline measure. Yep, the new year looks pretty much the same as the old one. :/
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:37 pm

I know the feeling, hang in there.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:46 am

Quality's not so good, as we were in the cheap seats.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:54 pm

BearDad wrote:
The TSO show was awesome, of course. I'll share some vids once I get them off my iPhone. I Don't normally do autograph lines but my 14yo daughter insisted, and since the trip was more for her than me I acquiesced. Funny how those beautiful people look so ... Normal ... Up close! LOL!  This was the west team which included Johnny Middleton, Al Pitreli, and Jeff Scott Soto. Wow, can that dude sing! I have now seen TSO three times and I have yet to see Paul O'Niell. Kinda bummed about that.

I am one of the few on this planet that cannot seem to get into this band at all.  I just don't like what they are doing very much.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:34 am

*blank stare*
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Winter means snow, and snow means bad roads. Bad roads mean lots of practice with recovering. Recovering means the parking brake, even if it's a foot-operated one in a minivan. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:57 am

We don't get much practice driving on snowy or icy roads.  There are always a lot of crashed here when those conditions arise.  We get more ice on roads than snow.  Not many people can drive on a solid sheet of ice very well.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:17 am

We get snow from November to March.  We got enough last night to close all the schools in the valley this morning.  I think this is the first snow day in over 6 years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:41 am

We get quite a bit of snow and have only had a couple late starts in 8 years and that was due to ice.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:02 pm

BearDad wrote:
Just had to take the kid's phone as a discipline measure. Yep, the new year looks pretty much the same as the old one. :/

Something you might think about doing is to let them keep their phone but take away their charger.  Then you can watch as the try to do stuff on their phone before it slowly dies Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:43 pm

The last time it snowed here in Alabama was a few years ago. That was the day I drove up to Tuscaloosa that year. Usually I go under the speed limit if it is raining. Well I was going slower than that that day. There were people passing me by like it didn't matter that much.I lost count of how many cars were in the median either getting pulled out by a tow truck or waiting on the tow truck to show up.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
BearDad wrote:

Something you might think about doing is to let them keep their phone but take away their charger.  Then you can watch as the try to do stuff on their phone before it slowly dies Twisted Evil

lol!

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:51 pm

Just applied to three universities, all in civil engineering… hopefully I'll be going to the right one.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:07 pm

Uh oh, we have another [future] engineer in our midst!  Welcome to the club...  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:10 pm

Engineers, engineers everywhere. My brother is an engineer as well. He has engineer friends at his college.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Driven wrote:
Just applied to three universities, all in civil engineering… hopefully I'll be going to the right one.

Tell us which ones and we'll tell you if they're the right ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Driven wrote:

A man chooses his path, but the Lord directs his steps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Very cool! (don't go into structural engineering)

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Driven wrote:

Well, they're all in Ontario, but… Waterloo, Queen's, and Ottawa universities. Waterloo has an excellent co-op program, Queen's has a good reputation… and Ottawa's my safety net. It's closest to home, but I'm told it's not so great.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:50 am

Driven wrote:
Driven wrote:

Well, they're all in Ontario, but… Waterloo, Queen's, and Ottawa universities. Waterloo has an excellent co-op program, Queen's has a good reputation… and Ottawa's my safety net. It's closest to home, but I'm told it's not so great.
Those are all too far north.  It's cold up there.  It's cold here, so it must be really cold up there!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:20 am

Thursday morning when we get up, it might as well be Canada HERE.  They are predicting that it will only be 3 degrees!  That's Fahrenheit for all you metric folk.  That's just downright cold for Tennessee!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:46 am

Does that mean you can make snow angels on Thursday?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:47 am

I've heard of Waterloo and Queen's.  Some good engineering schools there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next