Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a blast to the past and shot to the future

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

a blast to the past and shot to the future Empty
PostSubject: a blast to the past and shot to the future   a blast to the past and shot to the future I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:41 pm

Remember the good ole days of bands like Idle Cure, WhiteHeart, Survivor well than check out this band from Denver, really cool. Bummer though that I can't find there cd's for sale. Check em out:

http://www.myspace.com/musicbyarrival

New promising band ala Disciple,Skillet. Probably the best anti-abortion song since "see no evil" by the great holy soldier. The tune is "broken inside'. I think this new album is being produced by producer extroridinare Travis Wyrick.

http://www.myspace.com/weashuman
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: a blast to the past and shot to the future   a blast to the past and shot to the future I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:35 am

We As Human sounds good. I'll look forward to that one.

PostSubject: Re: a blast to the past and shot to the future   a blast to the past and shot to the future I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:45 am

If you look at Arrival's member list, Nate Winger took a turn at lead vocals...Nate Winger is Kip Winger's brother...
Back to top Go down
nazpastor

nazpastor

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: a blast to the past and shot to the future   a blast to the past and shot to the future I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:50 am

I found this album on Amazon.com. There are a couple of copies available but it is not a new release, it is an old release that apparently is not very common. It isn't expensive, but very limited in number available.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: a blast to the past and shot to the future   a blast to the past and shot to the future I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:31 am

Arrival sounds ok, but I don't think I would play it much. I would rather save the money for something else right now.

We As Human kicks some royal booty! Too bad it is going to be a 5 song EP!!! Mad

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: a blast to the past and shot to the future   a blast to the past and shot to the future I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:15 pm

So I am gonna say the opposite as Alldat.

We As Human was ok, but the vocals kinda put me off. And I doubt I would ever listen to it (not that great of a name either, but kinda close to a song title idea I have).

The Arrival is fantastic! (with the exception of the Christmas song). Great old school AOR. Fantastic vocals and music. I also see one of my favorite vocalist was with them for a few years (Mark Free from King Kobra).

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: a blast to the past and shot to the future   a blast to the past and shot to the future I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:19 pm

The Arrival did nothing for me except put me to sleep.

Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: a blast to the past and shot to the future   a blast to the past and shot to the future I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:45 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
The Arrival did nothing for me except put me to sleep.

Well at least it didn't give you a migrane like the "Something Human" band did to me.
Tongue

PostSubject: Re: a blast to the past and shot to the future   a blast to the past and shot to the future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a blast to the past and shot to the future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: