Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVER CHANGING AVATARS

Go down 
+17
metaldude
MikeInFla
ishmael81
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Hardkore
Deepfriar
Samson
alldatndensum
oteis
xenonlion
Staybrite
Xid
Driven
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 6:19 pm

Something weird.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 10:19 pm

I currently have a picture of Dr Jekyll. I can get a pic of Mr Hyde. XD
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 9:24 am

If only Puppymonkeybaby had come out earlier...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:51 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
If only Puppymonkeybaby had come out earlier...

Easily one of the dumbest commercials I have ever seen.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Spruce beer counts as weird.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:26 pm

So I'm late to change it but... it's definitely weird...
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 7:02 pm

Thats strange because when I search for something weird my current avatar appears.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:10 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I'm looking into the CHM crystal ball and I see that February's avatar will be a picture of our own art -whether it's a painting, a creation like a cigar box guitar, or a car you rebuilt, or a flower arrangement you created, ANYTHING artistic or creative that you did yourself.

So, I picked the painting I did called "The Eyes of Alice"
I nominate this idea for March.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:53 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I'm looking into the CHM crystal ball and I see that February's avatar will be a picture of our own art -whether it's a painting, a creation like a cigar box guitar, or a car you rebuilt, or a flower arrangement you created, ANYTHING artistic or creative that you did yourself.

I agree, and for those who don't think they are artistic, ask a friend or a family member what you should post...the motorcycle you rebuilt...the fantastic landscaping job you did...etc.

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Is our own art gonna be the thing for March? I can do that.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:35 pm

Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I agree, and for those who don't think they are artistic, ask a friend or a family member what you should post...the motorcycle you rebuilt...the fantastic landscaping job you did...etc.

What if I just take a picture of my own foot and post that? That's about as artistic as I get...
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:56 pm

So long as it was a close-up in black-and-white, I think that'd be artistic enough.  Razz
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Take it while barefoot and walking down the stairs.  Call it "Nude Descending a Staircase."  From what I remember from my trip to big art galleries, those are really popular.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:22 am

Here are my ideas for artistic feet pictures:
- Just black and white photo of feet in a hallway.
-Feet with flowers around them
- feet on tip toes
-feet on the beach; maybe black and white, but color would be fine too
- A picture with travely stuff like passports, plane tickets, maps, etc, but with feet in the background
This sounds like a cute idea: feet with black socks
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:38 am

xenonlion wrote:
Here are my ideas for artistic feet pictures:
- Just black and white photo of feet in a hallway.
-Feet with flowers around them
- feet on tip toes
-feet on the beach; maybe black and white, but color would be fine too
- A picture with travely stuff like passports, plane tickets, maps, etc, but with feet in the background
This sounds like a cute idea: feet with black socks
We actually have one of feet on the beach, the 4 of us standing there in a circle. I will have to look for it
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 10:56 am

Now what shall it be for March?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 3:36 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

What if I just take a picture of my own foot and post that? That's about as artistic as I get...

Do you cook? Take/use a picture of some delicious looking dish you have prepared.

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Staybrite wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Do you cook?  Take/use a picture of some delicious looking dish you have prepared.

Toast and microwave popcorn...
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 9:26 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:

Do you cook?  Take/use a picture of some delicious looking dish you have prepared.

Toast and microwave popcorn...

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:10 am

NOT THE POPCORN!!!!  Ewwwww!  I can't stand popcorn.  It is a texture thing.  I feel like I am eating buttery cardboard.

It's okay, folks.  I don't eat melons of any sort or oranges for the same reason.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 8:30 am

It's getting confusing now what it will be.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 11:22 am

I suggested we go with G/F's idea for something artistic that we created, but I don't know if we decided on that or not.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:49 pm

I'm cool with that. Let me start. This is my first (and so far only) arc welding project. It's two pieces of an old Subway table-seat setup that was donated to my school some time ago and has since fallen apart. To teach me to weld, my buddy Daniel made me weld these two pieces together in the shape of a cross. After that, I used 3 bolts as nails, and hung it on a hook on my door. There was a name tag in place on the hook before, and I left it in place, because I am crucified with Christ (Galatians 2:20). The welds are very ugly, but I'm happy with it.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:10 pm

I changed mine to the most artistic thing I have done...
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:30 pm

While I did not design my cover artwork, I did write and record most of the music on this album.  So, that counts, right?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVER CHANGING AVATARS   EVER CHANGING AVATARS - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVER CHANGING AVATARS
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next