Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!

Go down 
+3
Staybrite
Xid
MikeInFla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Obviously the Empire is still intact.  Who is the antagonist?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Great idea to include Ham Salad and Chewbacco in the trailer!  Starting to look like it could be very cool

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 8:55 pm

I am actually stoked!  This and The Avengers: Age Of Ultron will probably be the two biggest movies of the year and also very likely to be my favorites as well!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:44 am

Not sure who represents the Dark Side, but it may very well be Ming The Merciless (and I sure hope so!! I love Max Von Sydow's villianous side!)

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:08 am

I didn't know Max was in it.  He could very well be the Dark Side.
Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:45 am

This will be a BIG DEAL!
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:45 am

Xid wrote:
Obviously the Empire is still intact.  Who is the antagonist?
Maybe...

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Prepare ship, for Ludicrous Speed!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Finally a Star Wars I'm looking forward to !!
IV, V, and VI were mega-cool in my book... then a million years later, I was stoked when Episode 1 came out... until I sat there watching it and almost fell asleep.  Ep 2 I waited till it came out on DVD to rent it... meh, then ep 3 I took my son cuz he really wanted to see it... again, totally "forgetable", the only cool part was the story-line leading up to IV which tied it all in pretty good.

But VII ?  OMG ! Finally they've realized what the fans want - developed characters that you fall in love with (not like Jar Jar Sleep  ), they're bringing back the key players, the original ships (tie-fighters, X-Wing, M.Falcon, etc)... this is gonna be HUGE indeed !
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 5:02 pm

I like the prequels but never really cared for the characters (besides Yoda) in that series.  You just don't fall in love with little Mannequin Skywalker.  You never really feel anything more than him being a rebellious whiny-butt as he shifts to following the Dark Side.  When he becomes Vader, they did do a good job of making you want a villian, but you don't get enough screen time to really feel the evil from him.  However, you do get to see the villainy of Emperor Palpatine as you see just how much he was manipulating so many areas to achieve galactic control.  Truthfully, the prequels were more about him than they were Vader.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Looking very forward to this movie.... I noticed the other day that the 70s look logo and memorabilia is back in a strong way...even noticed the new boxes of cheerios has a collectable star wars poster inside it.. Twisted Evil   I remember back in the 70s and 80s getting free posters at Burger King...I think they even had drinking glasses back then with star wars pictures on them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! 0ee3661cbd53449d678032946a9a68c7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!   Star Wars Trailer # 2!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Trailer # 2!!!
Page 1 of 1