Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would be your Ultimate Cover Band..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

What would be your Ultimate Cover Band.. Empty
PostSubject: What would be your Ultimate Cover Band..   What would be your Ultimate Cover Band.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:11 pm

There are thousands of cover bands, and practically one for every band that ever made it big. 
Some individual bands have up to hundreds of cover bands. I've seen quite a few in concert and it's pretty fun to re-live the old 70s and 80s bands with cover groups who look and sound a lot like the originals.

This thread is for you to submit WHATEVER Christian band you would love to see a cover band performance of.  They can be any musical style, old bands since broken up, or still together, it's your call.

I'd like to see a CrystavoX cover band shred out their old tunes.

What band or bands would you want a cover band to do ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would be your Ultimate Cover Band..   What would be your Ultimate Cover Band.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Barren Cross
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23471
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What would be your Ultimate Cover Band..   What would be your Ultimate Cover Band.. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:46 am

Rose
MATW
Bride
Whitecross
Saint

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What would be your Ultimate Cover Band..   What would be your Ultimate Cover Band.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Whitecross
Bride
Crystavox
Neon Cross
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What would be your Ultimate Cover Band..   What would be your Ultimate Cover Band.. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Not really an answer to this thread, but on a similar topic:

How come there aren't more Christian bands covering other Christian songs ? Or am I missing them ?
I think it'd be cool for newer released rock/metal artists to cover great classics of other Christian bands, whether in similar style, or their own slant.
I guess there have been a few, but not many. Mostly covers of secular artists (which is cool too, but I'd like to see Christian covers)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would be your Ultimate Cover Band..   What would be your Ultimate Cover Band.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would be your Ultimate Cover Band..
Page 1 of 1