Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) Empty
PostSubject: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 11:48 am

My only beef with this is that the movie is already done and they are waiting until NEXT YEAR to release it!  That shows me that they are a bit intimidated by the success of The Avengers.  They don't want to mess with that.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:41 pm

alot of people are really ditching this movie already but I am looking forward to seeing it...I am a huge fan of Ben Affleck...and yes I loved his version of the daredevil...
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:47 pm

My only "beef" with this is the switching of actors for Batman. I realize this is post reboot, but not counting the old TV shows this makes actor number five ... or is it six? See! I've lost count!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Counting the original movies in the 40s, this would make Batman number 8!  If you add in animated series and movies, you are closer to 14!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:27 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Counting the original movies in the 40s, this would make Batman number 8!  If you add in animated series and movies, you are closer to 14!

My point was, I guess, that I got pretty disgusted with the merry-go-round of actors during Tim Burton's run at the Batman franchise, and now the rebooted series of movies is doing it again.  What if midway through the original Star Wars trilogy they had thrown a different Han Solo at us!?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:09 am

BearDad wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

My point was, I guess, that I got pretty disgusted with the merry-go-round of actors during Tim Burton's run at the Batman franchise, and now the rebooted series of movies is doing it again.  What if midway through the original Star Wars trilogy they had thrown a different Han Solo at us!?

There was only ONE actor playing Batman during the Tim Burton run.  That was Michael Keaton.  The merry-go-round started when Joel Shummaker came in and you got Val Kilmer and George Clooney.  But, I wouldn't want to nitpick.  lol!

Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:21 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
BearDad wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

There was only ONE actor playing Batman during the Tim Burton run.  That was Michael Keaton.  The merry-go-round started when Joel Shummaker came in and you got Val Kilmer and George Clooney.  But, I wouldn't want to nitpick.  lol!

OK, I stand corrected. Smile  But my point stands; will the real Batman pleas stand up.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:55 pm

I thought that was the real Slim Shady?  I'm so confused!

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:06 am

Now THIS one I would pay to see:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 10:10 am

Why would they replace Christian Bale, you ask?

Because that story is DONE.  Bruce Wayne done faked his death and retired (or, he really died and Alfred imagined seeing him - whatever resolution you choose to believe).

This is a different story, kind of like the "A Team" television show (awesome!) vs the movie (yawn).

(FTR, I do NOT like Affleck.  I will wait until this is streaming on Netflix or I can borrow someone's DVD.  I will spend as little money on it as necessary.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)   Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)
Page 1 of 1