Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jurassic World

Go down 
+2
BearDad
Hardkore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:16 am

Here is the new trailer to JW.

Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:25 am

While it looks worthy of watching, IMO it's another example of "we can't figure out a good story to tell so let's milk an old story some more."
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:58 am

Yeah,not only that but some of the scenes shown in the trailer look like direct copies from Jurassic Park.

I will still go see it tho'.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:04 am

Is this the fourth movie in the franchise?...for some reason I can only remember the original and the sequel with Jeff Goldblum in the lead.

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:24 am

There was a third, with Sam Neill and Laura Dern back in the mix. I actually prefer #3 over #2; just not a Jeff Goldblum fan.

What I found interesting is that both #2 and #3 seemed to be loosely based off of the second book, with each movie taking pieces of it for the story line, but neither was a direct movie version of it like #1 was of the first book.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Hmm, I must not have seen the third film.  I just might have to track that down.

Hardkore

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Hmm, I must not have seen the third film.  I just might have to track that down.

Back to top Go down
BearDad

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:48 pm

Staybrite wrote:

IMO it's much better than #2.  In fact, one can watch #1 and #3 and never know there was a #2, since the story lines are not related in any way. Some might say that #3 was #2, rebooted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:50 pm

That does look better than the Goldblum sequel.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 5:40 pm

I like the look of this and will probably see it too.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 11:03 am

The special effects in the new one are atrocious! The original looked more real and it came out over 20 years ago!

It does look like a fun movie though.
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 12:02 pm

I like no. 3 better than no. 2 aswell.  I actually like it pretty much the same as no. 1.

Trailer looks good!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Hardkore

Hardkore

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 12:56 pm

The best part of 2 was the end when they get to San Diego. That wasn't in the book. The rest of the movie before that was so different from the book. They changed so much. I read the book then went to see the movie and got confused a bit. I still need to go back and read it again.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:58 pm

Hardkore wrote:
The best part of 2 was the end when they get to San Diego. That wasn't in the book. The rest of the movie before that was so different from the book. They changed so much. I read the book then went to see the movie and got confused a bit. I still need to go back and read it again.

Personally I didn't like the end. A giant lizard wreaking havoc on a city. Can you say "Godzilla" class?  Or maybe "King Kong" ... without the girl?

You are right that the rest of the movie was different from the book, but as I recall --- and it has been years since I read it --- the differences were subtle.  I remember being disappointed that they had clearly used the book as a basic blueprint but that the just has clearly hadn't stuck to the blueprint.

I think it's time to watch these movies again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jurassic World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World   Jurassic World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World
Page 1 of 1