Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHM picture thread!

Go down 
+30
Readi_Sketti
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
Redeemed Fool
MikeInFla
Samson
kerrick
Dynamis
aliyahDuilliath
unworthy
bassdude
Ascension
Driven
musiclady80
Hardkore
fireturtle
Dreams
Just_Sue
nazpastor
LateFortheParty
drumdude
endlessfuneral2003
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
sabidoo
Thomas
rockerVu2
topshot rhit
Staybrite
Fundy
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

CHM picture thread! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Starting to feel like you bit off more than you can chew?
Laughing

I can wait, take your time and make it look good.

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:21 pm

HURRY UP!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:33 pm

You ain't done yet? lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5324
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:06 am

We'd better keep Guilty/Forgiven sweet. You never know what he'll do to our photos!

Earrings? 3ft beard? Skirt? High heels? These are all options for someone with the right photo editing software!

Beware!
Shocked

Personally I think he's the best guy in the world - ever!

Fundy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:10 am

We've already seen sabidoo's work with the videos. The picture isn't all that scary. LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:50 am

Quote :

Ahhh, why thank you Fundy. I'll take the high heels off of your picture. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:36 pm

cheers

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Fundy wrote:
We'd better keep Guilty/Forgiven sweet. You never know what he'll do to our photos!

Earrings? 3ft beard? Skirt? High heels? These are all options for someone with the right photo editing software!

Beware!
Shocked

Fundy

Suck-up! Evil or Very Mad

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:31 am

I unveil now....

for your enjoyment....

one of the craziest ideas I've ever had.....

(but kinda cool)....

The official.....

The one and only.....

SNAPSHOT OF OUR FIRST ANNUAL CHM FAMILY GET-TOGETHER !! ! ! ! ! !

(this pic is smaller for viewing here. To see it at 1600X800 CLICK HERE)

CHM picture thread! - Page 17 FINAL

Wow, we sure had fun that night didn't we !! Can't wait til next year.

(Oh, and Gary, the spilled coke came out of our deposit... thanks a lot !!)

(Also, Darren... it was cool of you to bring your machette to show everyone.. but maybe next year you could leave it in the car. The cleaning ladies were a little freaked out.)

CHM picture thread! - Page 17 Chmpic10

Last edited by topshot rhit on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added new link to pic)
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:39 am

Very cool!

But I have a serious complaint, you made yourself taller than me (which isn't cool at all). Evil or Very Mad
I love the reflections in the wood floor (nice touch). Also cool to see you worked Harold into the pic.

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

(Oh, and Gary, the spilled coke came out of our deposit... thanks a lot !!)

Yeah, well next time listen to me and bring Pepsi like I requested (Coke indeed).

Tongue

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:07 am

That's a great photo! I remember that afternoon so well..........

Machete Darts - what a great game, although the bar owner wasn't too happy about the holes in his walls!

Name That Tune - That was so incredible, everyone playing a tune and us trying to guess the name. It's a pity I ruined it by singing the songs.

It's a shame that we only had one pizza between us all, but at least we had a piece each!

Next year we should do the Rock Band version! Each person plays an instrument and we can be a virtual band!!!

Great stuff

Fundy

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:56 am

It was truly a great time.I love the room and view. Wouldn't mind having a place like that.

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

(it's best viewed as "panoramic" by saving it to your PC and opening it with a program that can show the whole picture at once)

Is there any particular program you would suggest? I have seen some panoramic pics online before but not sure if that is how you mean.

http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen6/f52-sydney.html
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:02 am

Great job on the pic. Next time, though, don't tell me to bring a purse if all the men aren't wearing one, okay? That wasn't funny, and I felt a little uncomfortable. At least I could touch up my makeup, though. lol!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:29 am

What a wonderful pic of the members of CHM.
Guilty, I'm glad you place Darren not so close to me with is machete. lol!
Staybrite, where are you wonderful pumps? ROTFL

That's a wonderful idea Fundy. To make a band picture for the next time.
see the "CHM-band" will be "real".

Gentlemen, can I be a part of your wonderful afternoon too next year?
as the only female member on the pic?

Next time I really promise not to play all those false chords on my guitar.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:07 am

Good times, good times.... even though they're all in our minds Smile

Yeah, I had a little trouble "cutting" some of you out of your actual background, then I had some difficulty with perspective as you noticed Staybrite. As you can see, I had greater aspirations than the finished work... This is how I started it out:

CHM picture thread! - Page 17 The_sk10

I wanted to put a bowl of popcorn and little popcorns everywhere. Oh and Peter, there was more pizza, it was on the table behind Chris, Rick, Gary and yourself. But you guys ended up taking more "space" than I anticipated and you couldn't see the open pizza boxes.
I had perspective courses for 2 years back in school, yet for some reason everytime I shrunk or blew a figure up to place them... it just didn't "look" right.
I finally (due to absolutely no feeling in my hands) had to settle for what looked best and said "Cut and print ! That's a 'take' everyone"

Anyways, hope you guys like it as much as I enjoyed makin it fer yuh.

Next year, the "Second Annual...", I hope to have more of you "show up". I missed having some of our other regulars (u know who u are). Don't worry, I can find bigger rooms. And next year I hope to get less variables... ie some ppl took their picture outside, some inside, some were straight on, some were at a downward angle, some were high quality, some were on their daughter's cell phones Laughing (Jus messin with yuh bruthuh !! hee hee hee).
I think a "band" picture would be way cool. I can see it in my head.... ooh how about everyone gets kiss makeup !??!? ...... no, ok, yea yea I understand. CHM picture thread! - Page 17 360770
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am

Quote :
Is there any particular program you would suggest? I have seen some panoramic pics online before but not sure if that is how you mean.

No, not that high quality, I just mean that the picture is larger than what shows up here, so some of the detail is lost. Like, on my laptop I can easily see that Vonnie's "laptop" is open to the webpage of "Angelic Warlord.com"... when posted here, you can't see those details. The faces seem to have more detail on my PC vs the post here as well.

Quote :
Next time, though, don't tell me to bring a purse if all the men aren't wearing one, okay?

Takes a tough man to bring his man-purse and not be embarrased. You're an inspiration to me Chris. Razz

Quote :
Staybrite, where are you wonderful pumps? CHM picture thread! - Page 17 13074

Actually, had I put pumps on SB's feet, he would've been taller than me ! That would've worked out well ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

No, not that high quality, I just mean that the picture is larger than what shows up here, so some of the detail is lost. Like, on my laptop I can easily see that Vonnie's "laptop" is open to the webpage of "Angelic Warlord.com"... when posted here, you can't see those details. The faces seem to have more detail on my PC vs the post here as well.

I was trying to figure out what was on the screen of Yvonne's laptop, but when I enlarged the picture it pixelated out really bad and I couldn't read it.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Interesting. I wonder if when a pic is uploaded to photobucket it reduces quality.

I could upload the "CHM" photo to my own website and link it from there. I bet that would make for a better copy.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
(Also, Darren... it was cool of you to bring your machette to show everyone.. but maybe next year you could leave it in the car. The cleaning ladies were a little freaked out.)
What would you cut the pizza with then???

Yes, photobucket compresses as does every photo site AFAIK unless it's already below there max size.

Nice job, BTW. Maybe next year I'll have time to take a decent pic.

Fundy

Fundy

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:11 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Interesting. I wonder if when a pic is uploaded to photobucket it reduces quality.

I could upload the "CHM" photo to my own website and link it from there. I bet that would make for a better copy.

It was a bit fuzzy when I zoomed in to.

As for the Kiss idea.............. that would be great! Although we'd have to be a more numerical version..............

Roll on 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.

Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:10 am

I must have had WAAAAYYYY too much vodka and Mt. Dew, cuz I don't remember a thing. Did I sneak into a broom closet with JustSue?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:13 am

I thought I heard her yelling "No! Stay away..." then I saw her running out the room. Hmm, well, it's a good thing she came back to take the picture for us though.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 am

K, here's the JPG at 1600X800 <----

It still looks even clearer "pre-JPG'd". I gotta learn more about what formats are best to save in. I have the photo-shop version with all it's layers still, but unless you have photo-shop, you can't open it.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:59 am

Ok,yeah,that is much clearer.

What city is that BTW.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Much clearer indeed. I can see things much better.

Hardkore wrote:

What city is that BTW.

I was going to ask the same kwestion.

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHM picture thread!
Page 17 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 41  Next