Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHM picture thread!

Go down 
+30
Readi_Sketti
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
Redeemed Fool
MikeInFla
Samson
kerrick
Dynamis
aliyahDuilliath
unworthy
bassdude
Ascension
Driven
musiclady80
Hardkore
fireturtle
Dreams
Just_Sue
nazpastor
LateFortheParty
drumdude
endlessfuneral2003
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
sabidoo
Thomas
rockerVu2
topshot rhit
Staybrite
Fundy
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

CHM picture thread! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:45 am

sabidoo wrote:
Now the schmuck claims he was attacked by an Auburn fan after his court hearing. Would that be a bad thing if it were true?

WAR EAGLE

scratch Hmmm,all I can say is ,you reap what you sow. He should have at least expected something like it to happen...If it's true that is.

Now the question that nags my brain is....Is he telling the truth or just trying to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:55 am

Knowing them Bama weirdo's, who knows... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:35 am

CHM picture thread! - Page 21 22786310

This was my cake at my recent geocaching party!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:37 am

Wow, you just made me really really really hungry… Razz

My new Ibanez.

CHM picture thread! - Page 21 5697333661_dfa14db880_b
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:21 am

Yummmm cake!!!!! (my wife is dieting, so I don't get to eat cake right now Sad )

Very cool looking bass! Is it kind of a grayish blue color?

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:44 am

Yeah, it's a "transparent black" model.

CHM picture thread! - Page 21 SRA500TK
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Sweet looking bass. Are you playing with anyone (school, friends, etc.) or just on your own?

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:38 pm

I feel for ya, though… no cake? That seriously sucks. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Very nice bass !

Cake looks good... is it sugar free ?
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Sweet looking bass. Are you playing with anyone (school, friends, etc.) or just on your own?

As it is now, I have two or three projects planned: the school band "Sabotage"/"Sabots au galop"; a local band "Grind" and my own project "Not By Works"; the question is whether it'll work.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Family pictures 5 months apart sure show the 40 pound difference on me...

CHM picture thread! - Page 21 Weight10
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:19 pm

I presume you're the guy in the middle?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:07 pm

You've lost quite a bit during that time, Guilty/Forgiven! I need to do something, but I just can't get motivated to start.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:28 pm

I don't know your situation, Alldat, but hold some sweets and walk a little more.

(Chasing down students counts! Laughing)
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:39 am

Cool geocache cake, was there a nano hidden inside the cake so all your guests were able to log this special geocache?

DBF, you have a cool bass.

Guilty/Forgiven you lost a bit of weight.
Very good job.

Staybrite, sorry your wife is dieting.
Now you have to wait to get a cake.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:

Staybrite, sorry your wife is dieting.
Now you have to wait to get a cake.

I shouldn't complain, I still eat good food (just not as much of it) and zero junk food (no more candy bars or potato chips). It has only been three weeks but I have lost six pounds and my clothes already fit better. I got a long way to go though....I started roughly 50lbs over-weight.

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:38 am

Motivation was easy for me since I was at rock-bottom with my health. High cholesterol and all kinds of other problems like migraines, no energy, and overall sick feeling.
It's like quitting smoking or any other vice, just do it ! Commit yourself to 1 month. Drop fast food. Watch your carbs, cut as much sugar out as possible, eat less bread and more fish, chicken, vegi's and fruit. You'll be shocked at the end of the month how much you lose (if you're faithful).
I committed to 1 month back in December and after the month was over (and I survived the sugar withdrawls), I felt so much better that I just kept it up since I was already doing it. Now I could never go back.
I enjoy Atkins candy bars (1 gram sugar, very low carbs) they taste great ! I still make homemade burgers but use whole grain buns instead. Crystal Light has these awesome tasting punch mixes that are sugar free, and they're very sweet. I replaced all my sodas with various Zevia sodas and Sparkling flavored waters - all sugar free.
Even my ice cream. Clemmy's ice cream is sugar free and 99% lactose free. Shockingly it tastes like regular chocolate ice cream (other flavors as well), and it has a normal texture !

Takes a little effort to shop differently and some items are a little more expensive than common junk food, but if you're willing to commit 1 month, I guarantee you'll be stoked with the results. (Prayer plays a big part in staying committed too)

Last edited by Guilty/Forgiven on Wed May 18, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:39 am

Quote :
It has only been three weeks but I have lost six pounds and my clothes already fit better.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Motivation was easy for me since I was at rock-bottom with my health. High cholesterol and all kinds of other problems like migraines, no energy, and overall sick feeling.
It's like quitting smoking or any other vice, just do it ! Commit yourself to 1 month. Drop fast food. Watch your carbs, cut as much sugar out as possible, eat less bread and more fish, chicken, vegi's and fruit. You'll be shocked at the end of the month how much you lose (if you're faithful).
I committed to 1 month back in December and after the month was over (and I survived the sugar withdrawls), I felt so much better that I just kept it up since I was already doing it. Now I could never go back.
I enjoy Atkins candy bars (1 gram sugar, very low carbs) they taste great ! I still make homemade burgers but use whole grain buns instead. Crystal Light has these awesome tasting punch mixes that are sugar free, and they're very sweet. I replaced all my sodas with various Zevia sodas and Sparkling flavored waters - all sugar free.
Even my ice cream. Clemmy's ice cream is sugar free and 99% lactose free. Shockingly it tastes like regular chocolate ice cream (other flavors as well), and it has a normal texture !

Takes a little effort to shop differently and some items are a little more expensive than common junk food, but if you're willing to commit 1 month, I guarantee you'll be stoked with the results. (Prayer plays a big part in staying committed too)

You are an inspiration to me brother!

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:43 pm

CHM picture thread! - Page 21 676823
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:44 pm

I never really went on a diet, but when I was little, I was really chubby (as in, I couldn't run if there were a rabid mastiff on my heels). Recently, I've been slimming by eating healthier and exercising more often.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 am

My daughter's Highschool graduation....in less than a month she heads of to Army basic training!

CHM picture thread! - Page 21 Shelbygrad

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 am

You two must be SO proud of her.

Very cool !
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:31 pm

Very much so. Very Happy

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 pm

CHM picture thread! - Page 21 Injust10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHM picture thread!
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next