Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHM picture thread!

Go down 
+30
Readi_Sketti
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
Redeemed Fool
MikeInFla
Samson
kerrick
Dynamis
aliyahDuilliath
unworthy
bassdude
Ascension
Driven
musiclady80
Hardkore
fireturtle
Dreams
Just_Sue
nazpastor
LateFortheParty
drumdude
endlessfuneral2003
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
sabidoo
Thomas
rockerVu2
topshot rhit
Staybrite
Fundy
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Deepfriar

Deepfriar

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-11-21

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:01 pm

Meh, the worst is over.  Smile  I'm starting to get back to a semblance of normalcy.  Thank you for your concern, I will be happier in this next chapter.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:21 pm

bassdude wrote:
New avatar pic......my new bass!

six string?
Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Yes, 6-string......
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23419
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:32 pm

I found a lunchbox with a face on it that looks almost exactly like me!
CHM picture thread! - Page 34 IMAG0429_zpsjol4crpe

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:06 pm

^^ I am Xid and I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 12:50 pm

Xid wrote:
^^ I am Xid and I approve this message.

I thought you might lol!

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:22 am

Gary, this is so cool. ROTFL
I had problems to know who-is-who. geek
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 1:00 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Gary, this is so cool. ROTFL
I had problems to know who-is-who. geek
lol!

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:47 pm

I've been going thru some of my stuff taking an inventory/pics. I figured I might share a few pics of some of my ancient relics known as VHS's .

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 157883

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 157884

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 157885

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 157886
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:53 pm

I used to have that Stryper Live in Japan VHS back in the day.  I have no idea where it went.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:38 am

Oh man ! I had SO many of those ! Technically I still do - I transferred all my VHS's to DVD, then sold or traded the VHS tapes years ago.
Still very cool to see the cases -that's the only thing I miss.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Here is a picture of me this morning....I'm the large kid in the red costume.  Had fun handing out candy canes and taking pictures with 60+ of the kids at the preschool my wife works at.

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Santa3-edit_zpsaecgmaaz

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Ah, you just wanted an excuse to get out of the office  santa
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:46 pm

In all honesty I really didn't want to do it. I was nearly physically sick to my stomach for the hour or so leading up to the event. I really didn't want to scare any of the little kids or have them "boo" my miserable performance.
But I was the only one fat enough to fit in the suit. Laughing

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:57 am

Old school time. Was looking for some of my old pictures and I just don't have any at all in my possession other than a few. More than likely most of them are with my brothers or with my parents. 

This is from 1978. I was 7. My and my wiener dog. I loved that dog like crazy. One day he just disappeared.... No idea what happened to him. When I was about 16 my older brother finally told me he got hit by a car and he found him dead and didn't want to tell me about it at the time. 

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Mike197876c7

Christmas, probably 1973 or 74 with Glen right above me, Tim behind both of us (I have 4 older brothers).

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Mikeold3b57d

This one probably around the same time. I do not know what happened to Glen but as long as I can remember this picture had all 3 of us in it. 

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Mikeold2159c
All of these were taken when we lived in Pontiac, MI. We moved to Tennessee in 1980.

Last edited by MikeInFla on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 11:02 am

Here is one from August, 2015. Again, me with two of my brothers (Tim did not attend). 

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 IMG_281397be
L to R: My nephew David, my brother Denny (with David's son), Glen, me, my dad and Larry (sort of an adopted brother, my parents kept him while his parents attended medical school so he has been considered a member of the family his whole life). I also always wondered how the youngest kid (me) became the tallest.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Very cool! What beach are you at (I'm assuming this is in FL)?

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Navarre near Pensacola. It should have been a hour and a half drive for us Max. Took 4 hours with the terrible traffic jam in Destin. It was for my niece's wedding. We arrived just in time for the vows. Stayed an hour then went home. No time to visit at the time but was nice to see everyone even if it was only an hour.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Fun, that's my kind of wedding, ties, shorts and the beach!

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 8:15 am

Fun with old pictures... I do not know the year. Maybe 77? My brother Tim in the background. The figure next to Steve Austin is "Pulsar". When you removed his shirt he had a "clear" chest and you pushed a button on his back to see his lungs move. Pretty weird if you think about it. I checked and he was released in 1976 so this was 76 or 77 probably.

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Mike0184ef3

Christmas 1979, me and my nephew (who is the same age as me) opening a race car track. Tim in the background again, the little one in the front is my other nephew Mark. 

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Mike229c8b

When I was growing up my parents were foster parents. They would pick up newborn babies from the hospital. They would keep them until they were adopted, sometimes keeping them for over a year. I do not see HOW they did it because it is so easy to get attached to little ones, especially one like this. I do not remember her name but I do remember her and she was "mentally challenged". I guess that is the "correct" way to say it. Poor kid, but she had a wonderful smile when she got a bit older. When I saw this picture (my brother scanned these and sent them last week) I remembered her right ear was deformed as well. She was eventually adopted, praise God. This may have been around 1975. My mom and dad were foster parents from around 1969 until 1980 when we lived in Michigan... They had a total of 54 babies, sometimes we had 2 or three at once. 
CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Mike008840d

And this one would have been the mid 80's. Me and my 4 brothers.... There are only 2 pictures in existence with all of us together. This one and my wedding from 1995. My mom was SO MAD AT ME for making a face in this one HAHAHA! Boy was she mad when the pictures came back! 

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Mike21cc8a
The funny thing about this photo is that when I look at it today 3 of my brothers look like they could be "racially profiled" if you know what I mean. I laughed. From L-R: Denny, Tim, Glen, some stupid kid who is making a face and Gary. Denny and Glen are the two in the beach photo above. Gary passed away in 2003. Gary's son Brian is my age.

Last edited by MikeInFla on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 8:47 am

MikeInFla wrote:

When I was growing up my parents were foster parents. They would pick up newborn babies from the hospital. They would keep them until they were adopted, sometimes keeping them for over a year. I do not see HOW they did it because it is so easy to get attached to little ones, especially one like this. I do not remember her name but I do remember her and she was "mentally challenged". I guess that is the "correct" way to say it. Poor kid, but she had a wonderful smile when she got a bit older. When I saw this picture (my brother scanned these and sent them last week) I remembered her right ear was deformed as well. She was eventually adopted, praise God. This may have been around 1975. My mom and dad were foster parents from around 1969 until 1980 when we lived in Michigan... They had a total of 54 babies, sometimes we had 2 or three at once. 
CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Mike008840d

When looking at this pic,the first thing that came to mind was "Hey ,it's Mikey!", from life cereal commercials that it.

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 9:20 am

Hardkore wrote:

When looking at this pic,the first thing that came to mind was "Hey ,it's Mikey!", from life cereal commercials that it.

Yep. Heard it my entire childhood, and never bothered me either. I thought it was cool because we were both named Mike and looked the same. Although people used to mess up and say "Give it to Mikey he eats anything" when in reality Mikey DIDN'T eat anything... Meaning that Mikey doesn't like any kind of food... But he likes "LIFE"... Which means even kids who won't eat anything will eat Life Cereal because it is so good.

Other times I was also called "The Beav" which I also did not mind.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 4:00 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Christmas 1979, me and my nephew (who is the same age as me) opening a race car track. Tim in the background again, the little one in the front is my other nephew Mark. 

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 Mike229c8b

Good ol' AFX!  Tyco's cars were faster but the bodies by AFX were much nicer, to scale and paid more attention to detail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:11 pm

My youngest son enlisted in the Army on Friday.  I'm really proud of him, he had to work hard to get in (he was having serious trouble with the entrance exam).

He is the one in the middle with the dark hair.  Also in the picture (left to right) my middle child Jason (oldest son), me, my oldest grandson Boston, Nick (the new recruit), my wife Charlotte, and daughter Shelby.

He is still too young to leave (he still has a year of high school left).  But he will ship out for training a few weeks after he graduates in June next year.

CHM picture thread! - Page 34 4-28-210

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 10:56 am

That's a wonderful picture of everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHM picture thread!
Page 34 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next