Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHM picture thread!

Go down 
+30
Readi_Sketti
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
Redeemed Fool
MikeInFla
Samson
kerrick
Dynamis
aliyahDuilliath
unworthy
bassdude
Ascension
Driven
musiclady80
Hardkore
fireturtle
Dreams
Just_Sue
nazpastor
LateFortheParty
drumdude
endlessfuneral2003
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
sabidoo
Thomas
rockerVu2
topshot rhit
Staybrite
Fundy
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Looks like a cozy space! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 3:15 pm

A new cool relationship, a new office.
Cool all those new things.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 4:34 pm

CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Img_2023
CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Img_2022

Now that is what I call good marketing!  This truck belongs to The Dookie Boys--a local septic tank cleaning company!  I love the name of this vehicle!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 5:23 pm

I like the 02 on the side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 7:31 am

Their smaller truck also has that!  It's hilarious!

Of course, it is almost as good as this towing company from West Palm Beach, FL

CHM picture thread! - Page 38 P1160013

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 5:52 pm

We went for lunch with a couple from the new church to a local O'Charley's.  They had a big display for Breast Cancer Awareness.  You will never guess who had to become part of the display!

CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Img_2024

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 7:56 pm

More bargain furniture for your new office?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 8:49 pm

I wish!  It was so comfy!!!

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 7:57 am

CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Img_2027
CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Img_2025
CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Img_2026

Just some sunrise pics from our condo here on Okaloosa island!

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 7:24 pm

Very cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 3:48 pm

The wife made me go on a Christmas Boat ride last night.  My oldest son was supposed to come with me, my wife and our daughter...but he couldn't get out of work so we took an old family friend with us.

CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Img95310

CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Attach10

CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Beer10

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Great pictures!  That looks like a lot of fun.  What kind of beer is that?

They do Christmas boat rides around the bay here in Coeur d'Alene too.  We went in the summertime which was great though we're considering maybe doing it again now too.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2018 6:20 pm

kerrick wrote:
Great pictures!  That looks like a lot of fun.  What kind of beer is that?

They do Christmas boat rides around the bay here in Coeur d'Alene too.  We went in the summertime which was great though we're considering maybe doing it again now too.  Smile

It was actually more fun than I expected.  There was a choir from one of the local high-schools on the ship and they were quite good, we had a small fleet of personal craft all decorated with Christmas lights that were following us and we made two stops on our trip where a hundred people or more gathered around bonfires on the shore and listened to our choir (they amplified them singing from the boat).  They also had Santa on the boat and my grandson loved interacting with him.

I guessed you would be the one to ask about the beer! Laughing   They had just ran out of the Pyramid Hefewiezen on tap, so I had to settle for an Alaskan Amber.  They had several local Pale Ales on tap, but I am just not a big fan of Pale Ale (too bitter for me).

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 10:17 am

Should've had a porter or stout instead. Just sayin'  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 10:28 am

Ha, you can't post a picture of a beer and not expect me to comment.   geek  That amber isn't bad.  I went to a beer festival some years ago and between all of my friends who went, the best beer there (and there were literally hundreds) that we tasted was from that brewery.  I think it was a barley-wine style ale.

But Jeff's right either way: dark beers are best!  Except for maybe Belgians which are my favorite.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 12:38 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:

I second this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Those are usually a little to rich for me...like you are trying to drink a glass of slightly liquefied marbled rye bread, and the few I've had have been rather bitter.  I'm actually more of a wino than a beer aficionado (and more recently I'm getting into mead).  The problem is I can't stand bitter beers, which is why I usually gravitate towards the ambers and hefeweizens as they tend to have a smoother finish.  90% of what they had at this little ship bar was cheap massed produced rice beer (coors, bud etc.) and a half dozen IPA's from local breweries.  In my experience nearly all of the IPA's finish with a really bitter note.

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 9:42 pm

kerrick wrote:
dark beers are best!  Except for maybe Belgians which are my favorite.  Smile
+1 (as long as you mean the Lambics from Belgium).

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Maybe some of the import beers are good, but in my experience all I remember about beer is that it tasted disgusting.  It was putrid.  Because of the bad taste of what I have tried, I will never try anything else.  I know--someone will probably say that I don't know what I am missing.  Good.  I'd just rather not know.

lol!

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 10:37 am

Nothing wrong with that, Chris . . . it means more beer for the rest of us  Very Happy

Oh, and Gary, you might like a Lambic beer . . . it's a fruit beer.  Kind of like a wine cooler.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Nothing wrong with that, Chris . . . it means more beer for the rest of us  Very Happy

Oh, and Gary, you might like a Lambic beer . . . it's a fruit beer.  Kind of like a wine cooler.

Well I wasn't at all a fan of Bartles and James, but if I can find one I will give it a try.  Laughing

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 6:56 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
kerrick wrote:
dark beers are best!  Except for maybe Belgians which are my favorite.  Smile
+1 (as long as you mean the Lambics from Belgium).

Lambics are pretty good, though not something I typically am in the mood for.  I prefer a good Belgian quadrupel: dark, sweet, fruity, complex, delicious.  Lambics tend to have the sweetness and fruitiness more up front, whereas the quads (and dubbels and tripels which I also greatly enjoy) are more balanced to my palate.

I've had the good fortune of enjoying a couple times what many consider to be the best beer in the world: the Trappist Westvleteren 12.  I gotta say, it was quite good!  I don't know if it's quite $20/bottle good though haha.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/313/1545/
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Staybrite wrote:
In my experience nearly all of the IPA's finish with a really bitter note.
Indeed, that is their design so stay away from pale ales or anything you see that has IBU > 20 perhaps for ales or 40 for stouts. Some porters and stouts can be bitter but some are very smooth (depends on how much malt and other sweet things it has). I don't find Guinness too bitter.

alldatndensum wrote:
Maybe some of the import beers are good, but in my experience all I remember about beer is that it tasted disgusting.  It was putrid.
You likely tried the typical mess-market American beers and I agree in that case. I don't care for lagers/pilsners even from craft breweries. Ales taste totally different to me, but that doesn't mean they are all good either.

kerrick wrote:
I prefer a good Belgian quadrupel: dark, sweet, fruity, complex, delicious. 
Gotcha. It seems most mean a witbeer when referring to Belgium style, which I don't care for anywhere near as much as German wheat beers, but I've sort of lost the taste for those, too. Will try some again in a couple years. Not sure if I've ever had a quad. I'll look for some to try.

kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 12:32 pm

^Right on.  Wheat beers are pretty much the only type of beer I don't like.  You'll probably have to go to a specialty store to find a quadrupel - and be prepared to spend some $$$ because they're usually not particularly cheap.  But I guess that helps make them that much more special.

Back on topic... here's the wife, baby, and me:
CHM picture thread! - Page 38 Image010
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Great looking family Kerrick!  Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: CHM picture thread!   CHM picture thread! - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHM picture thread!
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next