For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Thu May 14, 2015 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Number of posts : 1848
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Thu May 14, 2015 1:36 pm

Some body should show him a rotary phone.

or maybe yet, one of the old ones that don't even have #'s on them...

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 18276
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Thu May 14, 2015 2:16 pm

I was at the mall a few weeks ago and they still have a few pay phones there....but not nearly as many as they used to have.

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Thu May 14, 2015 2:41 pm

We still have them around here, I see them all the time. However I haven't seen an actual phone BOOTH in quite a while... We did see several of these at Epcot in the England area but I don't know if it actually had a phone in it. Both of my kids (12 and 4 at the time) knew what it was. I don't even remember being surprised that they knew. I just think the kid in the above video needs to get out more:

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 18247
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Fri May 15, 2015 5:03 pm

I rarely see a pay phone around here anymore.  I can't remember the last time I actually saw one that still was in order.  I have seen what was left of one that had a geocache hidden on it, but the phones were usually taken out and just the pole and "booth" if you could call it that was all that was left.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    

Back to top Go down

Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1