Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone  Empty
PostSubject: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone  I_icon_minitime5/14/2015, 11:19 am

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/comedy/boys-first-time-ever-seeing-a-pay-phone/vi-BBjK9Xl?ocid=mailsignout

Really? I still see these around town...
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone  I_icon_minitime5/14/2015, 12:36 pm

Some body should show him a rotary phone.

or maybe yet, one of the old ones that don't even have #'s on them...

Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone  Img-thing?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone  I_icon_minitime5/14/2015, 1:16 pm

I was at the mall a few weeks ago and they still have a few pay phones there....but not nearly as many as they used to have.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone  I_icon_minitime5/14/2015, 1:41 pm

We still have them around here, I see them all the time. However I haven't seen an actual phone BOOTH in quite a while... We did see several of these at Epcot in the England area but I don't know if it actually had a phone in it. Both of my kids (12 and 4 at the time) knew what it was. I don't even remember being surprised that they knew. I just think the kid in the above video needs to get out more:

Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKtFwouYDcy8iC081KapBEXj5mjVulvOTNfCBob-Z9sHXRa5fU6w
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone  I_icon_minitime5/15/2015, 4:03 pm

I rarely see a pay phone around here anymore.  I can't remember the last time I actually saw one that still was in order.  I have seen what was left of one that had a geocache hidden on it, but the phones were usually taken out and just the pole and "booth" if you could call it that was all that was left.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone    Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy's First Time Ever Seeing A Pay Phone
Page 1 of 1