Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3

Go down 
+3
Xid
Driven
Guilty/Forgiven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3 Empty
PostSubject: Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3   Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:37 am

You're given the chance to go on tour for 1 week with any band that's currently still together... you get to hang with the band, maybe jam with them a bit, and chat until all hours of the night.

Which band do you choose ?  Why ? 
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3   Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:30 pm

If the Daniel Band could be still considered "together" (as they tour occasionally), then that would be my first pick. I'd love to hear their testimonies and stories they have of people they've met, get my stuff signed, jam some songs, maybe even write some, and play Dan's Rickenbacker bass Cool

If not, then it would be, of course, Rush… they sound like great guys, they have amazing music, and I'd love to learn how to play from each of them. Could be cool to talk philosophy and stuff with them too.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3   Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 2:55 pm

I'd like to go on tour with Joe Satriani.  It would be interesting to get to know him as a person.  And if I had the opportunity to jam with him that would fulfill an item on my Wish List.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3   Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Disciple

I'd love to have some bible studies with those guys, especially Kevin.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3   Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:11 am

Five Iron Frenzy, hands down. No one else comes close. I'd ask meanings behind some of their songs (Blue Mi, especially), talk with Reese about when Brave Saint Saturn will make more music (since it's probably never) and just hang with a band I love.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3   Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:56 pm

I have to confess I can't think of a single band I would want to watch perform night after night...especially if I had to travel with them on a tour bus or van for more than a day or two.  Laughing

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3   Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:21 am

Hang out with and jam with?  I am going with AC/DC!  They were the first hard rock band I liked.  Angus may keep things simple, but there have always been dashes of him experimenting here and there to show that he CAN play like other metal players.  He just doesn't.  There are even solos with him doing EVH style finger tapping before Eddie did it.

Other than that, I think it would be cool to be able to hang out, ask about their careers, families, and maybe even bring up a spiritual topic or two.  I'd love to be able to pray for and with them.  While I don't expect them to start cranking out Christian albums, wouldn't it be great to actually share the gospel with them and the whole band be saved?  I'd love it!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3   Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 pm

^ THAT would absolutely be cool !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3   Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought Provoking Question -Vol.3
Page 1 of 1