Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Them good ol' boys

Go down 
+2
MikeInFla
BearDad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Them good ol' boys Empty
PostSubject: Them good ol' boys   Them good ol' boys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:32 am

This is hilarious! "Squeal like a pig!" Skree - skree - skree

I'm sure it was staged, but that doesn't make it any less funny. They even grab someone towards the end, but he gets away.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Them good ol' boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them good ol' boys   Them good ol' boys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:45 am

HAHA, that's awesome. Good ole East Tennessee. I miss home Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Them good ol' boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them good ol' boys   Them good ol' boys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:08 am

That's hilarious! 

What is really funny about this is that the movie Deliverance was actually filmed in east Tennessee.  So, this probably isn't too far from where the filming was just to give it more realism.  What a fun water stop for these marathon runners!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5513
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Them good ol' boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them good ol' boys   Them good ol' boys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:27 am

Funny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Them good ol' boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them good ol' boys   Them good ol' boys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:30 pm

Hilarious.

Interesting factoid about Deliverance (the movie, not the band). Near the end there's a scene where Burt Reynolds' character (Lou? Is that right?) goes over the falls in the boat by himself. They did it several times with a dummy and the director said all of the takes looked fake. So Burt insisted he do it himself.

He did, and broke 3 ribs in the process. And it still looked fake. But that's the shot they used.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3496
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Them good ol' boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them good ol' boys   Them good ol' boys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:58 pm

Despite "that one scene," Deliverance is a very excellent movie.  Another film from that era that touched on similar themes (a guy becoming a "man" through being forced to fight/defend) is Straw Dogs.  It definitely earns its R rating but it's a very well done movie and I consider it to be of Peckinpah's best.  (The trailer is a bit spoilsome but oh well...)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Them good ol' boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Them good ol' boys   Them good ol' boys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Them good ol' boys
Page 1 of 1