Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BFC Full Throttle Band

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The BFC Full Throttle Band Empty
PostSubject: The BFC Full Throttle Band   The BFC Full Throttle Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:50 am

This is a Christ focused blues band featuring the guitar work of Eric Turner.  Eric has been the longstanding guitarist for legendary bluesman Darrel Mansfield for many years and has released four solo albums himself as Eastgate Eric Turner/Eric Turner Band.  This band is playing some outings with Bikers For Christ (thus the BFC) and is working on an album.  I for one want to keep my ears open for whatever may come out of this collaboration.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23430
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The BFC Full Throttle Band   The BFC Full Throttle Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Sounds promising.  They have a video on their reverbnation page that sounds really good.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The BFC Full Throttle Band   The BFC Full Throttle Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:28 pm

I just hope they don't do what Darrel Mansfield is known for and that is reworking either other peoples' gospel blues songs or reworking secular tunes.  That song in the featured video has been done by Mansfield and a host of others.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The BFC Full Throttle Band   The BFC Full Throttle Band I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:09 am

That's what I hope too.
It will be cool when they play their own music.
Agreed with Staybrite, it sounds promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BFC Full Throttle Band   The BFC Full Throttle Band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BFC Full Throttle Band
Page 1 of 1