Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA Empty
PostSubject: Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA   Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 10:08 am

This came via email today (I subscribe to Robert Bussey's newsletter):

Hello Friends and Fans,

Yes it has been awhile. We live in such a social media world now that it's easy to get so caught up in the twitterverse and facebook and neglect the actual nerve center of all things Robert Bussey... my official website.

But I have some big big news and I would be remiss to not let you, my loyal subscribers, know firsthand. Things are about to get hot!

Tomorrow or tonight at 12:05 AM, July 4th, almost three years after we first set foot into Polar Bear Lair studio, The new Armageddon (USA) album "Up In Flames" will hit i-tunes! Finally!!!! This is a "metal for the masses" kind of album in the classic sense.

Produced by Joe Hasselvander from the band Raven and also featuring his pummeling drum work, Joe brought in Raven bassist John Gallagher to help lay the foundation for the triple guitar attack of Robby Lee, Joe and myself as well as the formidable vocals of Mike Vance. My guitar work tends to be more sharp, precise and composed, Joe's is more whammy filled and to quote Mike's observation, Robby's guitar tends to scream "you young metal-snappers get off my lawn!" lol. Speaking of Mike Vance, his singing covers the metal gamut at times reminiscent of Rob Halford, Ozzy, Jon Oliva, Lemmy, King Diamond, Axel Rose, Johnny Rotten, Danny Joe Brown (Molly Hatchet) and yet is distinctly Mike Vance. The combined effort makes for a well oiled metal machine that was very gratifying for us to create and will most likely instigate much headbanging by you the listener Smile

One song that I'm particularly fond of is "Allie" a melancholy ballad performed by Mike and myself where I combine fingerstyle guitar with mellotron and a reverse echo on the solo interplay, creating a haunting music tapestry as Mike sings about the reunion with his long lost daughter. This will surely resonate with all you Dads out there in a personal way.

There's so much about this album to talk about, but I will refrain from getting long winded and just simply state, if you love classic metal, you need to hear this. So don't forget starting at 12:05 am Armageddon USA "Up In Flames" will be available on i-tunes or you prefer, ordering info for the CD and Vinyl LP will be available next week and I will update you when that becomes available.

Here's to helping to light up your Fourth Of July!

Flame On,
Robert

https://www.facebook.com/events/473526049476729/
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA   Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:55 am

When they announce the CD preorder or get this up for download someplace other than iTunes, then I am in.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA   Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:38 am

They said the files for Amazon and CDBaby were already sent, but they said iTunes usually gets it up first.

The mp3 should be up on Amazon and CDBaby soon. Could be today.

CDs will be out by the end of July (pre-orders next week)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA   Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update from Robert Bussey regarding Armageddon USA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: