Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just in case anyone cares...

Go down 
+4
rockerVu2
xenonlion
Staybrite
ishmael81
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone cares...   Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Staybrite wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
....  I haven't been posting a lot because the real world is dragging me down right now, and I still feel a bit like an outsider here (or at least the weird cousin that everyone is nice to at the family reunion but doesn't get invited to Christmas) because I am only sporadically active, but I have come to really prefer this place to other Christian forums because I feel like even though I'm not a toe-the-line conservative Christian, I feel accepted and respected here.  I know most people here don't agree with me on a lot of issues, so I am judicious in what I say and how I say it.....

Wait, you feel like the CHM red-headed step-child because you don't post daily?  There are quite a few people here like that....and one of them is an Admin.  And for the record you are welcome for Christmas at my house any time.

What time do we eat? Should I bring a side?

Food on the table at 4.  You can bring a side dish just as long as it's kosher!  geek

PORK
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone cares...   Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:45 pm

xenonlion wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
....  I haven't been posting a lot because the real world is dragging me down right now, and I still feel a bit like an outsider here (or at least the weird cousin that everyone is nice to at the family reunion but doesn't get invited to Christmas) because I am only sporadically active, but I have come to really prefer this place to other Christian forums because I feel like even though I'm not a toe-the-line conservative Christian, I feel accepted and respected here.  I know most people here don't agree with me on a lot of issues, so I am judicious in what I say and how I say it.....

Wait, you feel like the CHM red-headed step-child because you don't post daily?  There are quite a few people here like that....and one of them is an Admin.  And for the record you are welcome for Christmas at my house any time.

Food on the table at 4.  You can bring a side dish just as long as it's kosher!  geek

PORK

Ok, but just as long as it's kosher pork.  Thumbs Up

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone cares...   Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Staybrite wrote:
xenonlion wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:

PORK

Kosher pork? haha Is that a thing?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23421
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone cares...   Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:18 pm

xenonlion wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
xenonlion wrote:

PORK

It is in my house!  lol!

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone cares...   Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Staybrite wrote:
xenonlion wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
xenonlion wrote:

PORK

It is in my house!  lol!
cheers
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone cares...   Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:02 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Well, I have to say this is not quite the response I anticipated. Thanks gang for the support and kind words. I guess I'll stick around.
What, did you think we were gonna help you pack your bags and hasten your trip out the door?
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone cares...   Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 6:57 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
Well, I have to say this is not quite the response I anticipated. Thanks gang for the support and kind words. I guess I'll stick around.
What, did you think we were gonna help you pack your bags and hasten your trip out the door?
Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 Tumblr_m1vpvhEIh61rqfhi2o1_250
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone cares...   Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 6:41 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:
To be honest I thought I'd get one or two responses and that most folks wouldn't care either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just in case anyone cares...   Just in case anyone cares... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just in case anyone cares...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2