Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diviner - Ulterium Records

Go down 
+7
Through The Dark Radio
BearDad
metaldude
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
Fundy
Staybrite
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Diviner - Ulterium Records Empty
PostSubject: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 1:07 pm

I was reading the news on AngelicWarlord.com and notice that there is another new reclease coming from Ulterium Records in November (just in time for my birthday).  This one is from the Greek band Diviner (featuring members of Innerwish).  Sounds like it might be really good one to me.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5320
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Sounds great!  Looking forward to a lyric video!  Very Happy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 3:51 pm

It has a very Dio-ish sound.  I like that part. 

Like Fundy, though, I would like a lyric video to see what this band is really all about.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 9:05 am

Yep, I'm looking forward to a lyric video.
Not an orinal post, but I agree with Fundy and alldat.
This bands sounds very gaaf.
Back to top Go down
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Here's your lyric video. Ulterium just released an advance track today.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 6:41 pm

Not bad at all.  It isn't as lyrically up front as I like, but I do get what they are saying.  If the rest of the album is like this, I could dig it.  I just love the vocalist who reminds me a lot of Ronnie James Dio.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16562
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:44 am

Thanks metaldude for posting this song with the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Here is another track from the soon to be released album...I have to say I am really digging this.

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Friday. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 4:06 pm

BearDad wrote:
Friday. Looking forward to it!

Me too. Headbang

metaldude

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Friday is gonna be a good music day. New Diviner and new Signum Regis. Ulterium's got it goin on!
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 9:08 am

I pre-ordered the CD after only listening to one preview track and was a bit apprehensive. Would the rest of the CD be as good? I was not disappointed! This CD rocks, and has not left my home CD player. And just when I think, "This one! This is my favorite track!" another awesome rocker starts! The only time the CD slows down is for track 9, Sacred War, but it doesn't last long; by 00:15 it's rocking as hard as the rest! 

I have to go on record and say "PFFFFFTTTTHHHHT" to Dynamis from AngelicWarlord. 85%!? IMO this is easily as good as Stryper's last two, if not better, even if it isn't as "up front" lyrically as Fallen.  In truth, I cannot find any flaws; no skip tracks, no "what did he say?" moments, no production flaws ... nothing! My only regret is that it arrived in the same shipment as Signum Regis' Chapter IV: The Reckoning. AArrgghh! Two awesome CDs and I cannot listen to both at once. So back and forth I go! Smile
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 9:46 am

BearDad wrote:
 My only regret is that it arrived in the same shipment as Signum Regis' Chapter IV: The Reckoning. AArrgghh! Two awesome CDs and I cannot listen to both at once. So back and forth I go! Smile

You're obviously not trying hard enough  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Quote :
I have to go on record and say "PFFFFFTTTTHHHHT" to Dynamis from AngelicWarlord. 85%!? IMO this is easily as good as Stryper's last two, if not better, even if it isn't as "up front" lyrically as Fallen.  In truth, I cannot find any flaws; no skip tracks, no "what did he say?" moments, no production flaws ... nothing! My only regret is that it arrived in the same shipment as Signum Regis' Chapter IV: The Reckoning. AArrgghh! Two awesome CDs and I cannot listen to both at once. So back and forth I go!

Hi, thank you for the commentary.  The reason I gave "Fallen Empires" a score of 'just' 85% is due to the fact I do not like one song on the album, "The Legend Goes On".  But I agree that the album is otherwise very solid- was listening to it earlier this morning while driving home from Las Vegas and would grade the remaining FE material in the 90% to 95% range.

My hope is that Diviner is not a 'one shot' project but rather a full time band that continues to release new material.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:00 pm

I listened to the album this weekend and I gotta say that while I found it very good there was one or two tracks that just didn't do it for me (kind of like the latest Stryper).  Still I'm pretty darned happy with it, if I can find a 10 song album with only two songs I want to skip I consider that a pretty good find.  I'm not sure I can even remember that last time I bought an album that I really thoroughly liked every single song on it.

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Dynamis wrote:
Quote :
I have to go on record and say "PFFFFFTTTTHHHHT" to Dynamis from AngelicWarlord. 85%!? IMO this is easily as good as Stryper's last two, if not better, even if it isn't as "up front" lyrically as Fallen.  In truth, I cannot find any flaws; no skip tracks, no "what did he say?" moments, no production flaws ... nothing! My only regret is that it arrived in the same shipment as Signum Regis' Chapter IV: The Reckoning. AArrgghh! Two awesome CDs and I cannot listen to both at once. So back and forth I go!

Hi, thank you for the commentary.  The reason I gave "Fallen Empires" a score of 'just' 85% is due to the fact I do not like one song on the album, "The Legend Goes On".  But I agree that the album is otherwise very solid- was listening to it earlier this morning while driving home from Las Vegas and would grade the remaining FE material in the 90% to 95% range.

My hope is that Diviner is not a 'one shot' project but rather a full time band that continues to release new material.

Hmm.  I kinda like that song; it's a little different than the rest, with its "rolling along" feeling.  Medieval, as you called it.  Kinda sounds like what Sabaton does. Smile

And don't take the raspberries personal! Very Happy  Normally I hold your opinions and ratings in high regard and find myself agreeing with you, at least within a few percentage points.  This time, however, I disagree. I'm not technical minded enough to be able to critique a production ("too much drum", "too little bass", etc.), but as a dumb listener my rating for this CD is a 95% easy, if not 100% (although I'd hate to give ANYone short of Heaven's choir a perfect score! LOL!)
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I listened to the album this weekend and I gotta say that while I found it very good there was one or two tracks that just didn't do it for me (kind of like the latest Stryper).  Still I'm pretty darned happy with it, if I can find a 10 song album with only two songs I want to skip I consider that a pretty good find.  I'm not sure I can even remember that last time I bought an album that I really thoroughly liked every single song on it.

I rarely find a CD that I feel has zero "skip tracks", but this is one of them. I've listened to it at least a dozen times now and have not gotten tired of it yet.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:42 am

BearDad wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

I rarely find a CD that I feel has zero "skip tracks", but this is one of them. I've listened to it at least a dozen times now and have not gotten tired of it yet.

Very cool, just try not to burn yourself out on it. I've done that with a few albums myself....loved it at first but then overplayed the heck out of it...to the point where I didn't want to listen to it for quite some time.

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Staybrite wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Very cool, just try not to burn yourself out on it. I've done that with a few albums myself....loved it at first but then overplayed the heck out of it...to the point where I didn't want to listen to it for quite some time.

Not to worry; I listen to other stuff as well.  I have Signum Regis in my truck, and at work I listen to lots of different stuff.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Very kewl!

metaldude

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Staybrite wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Since October 30 there have been new releases from Teramaze, Millenial Reign, Waken Eyes, Signum Regis, Diviner, and Gloriam Dei. That should be enough to fend off burnout.
Back to top Go down
MadMap

MadMap

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 2:01 pm

I keep coming back to this one. Really solid album from start to finish, and ended up being my favorite album of the year...much to my surprise. (So I decided to use them as my avatar!)

Tough to pick a favorite track, but "Kingdom Come" and "Out of the Abyss" are the first two that come to mind. I don't consider any of the tracks filler, though.

Here's hoping they can stay around for a while and put out some more quality music!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:36 pm

MadMap wrote:
Here's hoping they can stay around for a while and put out some more quality music!

Agreed!

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 9:21 pm

I still haven't gotten this yet.

Back to top Go down
Pro-Zak

Pro-Zak

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 1:39 pm

One of my tops from 2015...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diviner - Ulterium Records   Diviner - Ulterium Records I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diviner - Ulterium Records
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next