Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My decision

Go down 
+4
Staybrite
MikeInFla
Xid
ishmael81
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

My decision Empty
PostSubject: My decision   My decision I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 10:14 am

So back at the beginning of the month, I wrote a post that I was taking a break. You can read that here if you're so inclined.

Now as I said in that thread, I know most of you groan (inwardly?) and despise when people write goodbye posts, but I feel as though some of you deserve them. Frankly, there's a some of you that I really like.

That being said, I flip-flopped on discussing my reasons for leaving. I've decided I won't do that here, but I will keep my account active if you want to PM me. Let me just say that some of it's my own personal life outside of here, but most of it is the board.

I hope you all had an excellent Christmas and I pray God blesses you.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

My decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: My decision   My decision I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 10:22 am

Take care.  If you decide to come back, we'll be here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

My decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: My decision   My decision I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:12 pm

Yep, we will be right here!! Hope your Christmas was good too, ours was great because the kids had a great one.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: My decision   My decision I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Glad to hear you aren't leaving us forever! Praying that things will get better for you brother.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

My decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: My decision   My decision I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 5:23 pm

We humans always screw up good things... just human nature - Christians or not. I'm a huge screw-up, even when I'm whole-heartedly trying to do good, I still say or do things that can upset others, unintentionally. I say that just to make the point that, I've been thru some tough times in my personal life which my dear friends/family here at CHM were quick to pray for me and offer encouragement.... and I too have had run-ins with a couple people on CHM*. But because of the awesome friendships I've made here, I didn't want a person or 2 to deter me from being a part of this great place ! 
I encourage you to do what is best for you, but your friendship (in the midst of all of us imperfect silly humans on a chat board) is important to us.  I for one enjoy your posts and responses.  So don't fade off and be a stranger !

* don't worry everyone, they're no longer here... they took their heresies elsewhere affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

My decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: My decision   My decision I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 8:08 pm

I hate to see you go, but I do understand. If you need us, we will be right here.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

My decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: My decision   My decision I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:26 am

I hate to see you go.
Glad you are not leaving us forever.
We're here and your chair here at CHM is still free when you come back.
Take care ishmael81
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

My decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: My decision   My decision I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 5:10 pm

I always prefer "goodbye" posts to mere silence, which leads to conjecture, which leads to rumours (just saying that because you mentioned that some hated "goodbye" posts - don't feel guilty!). I, like many, will miss you around here. Feel free to message me here or on Bookface at any moment if you want to talk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: My decision   My decision I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My decision
Page 1 of 1