Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To

Go down 
+7
oteis
Guilty/Forgiven
kerrick
Fundy
alldatndensum
Xid
BearDad
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To Empty
PostSubject: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:15 pm

I'll start ...

Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:30 pm

I can't say I'm looking forward to anything coming out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:23 am

STAR TREK BEYOND
Star Wars:  Rogue One
Batman VS. Superman
X-Men:  Apocalypse
The new Harry Potter-ish movie
Capt. America:  Civil War
Suicide Squad
Independence Day 2
God's Not Dead 2

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Last edited by alldatndensum on Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5307
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 11:16 am

The new Star Wars

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Not in any particular order:

Hail, Cesar!
War On Everyone
The Revenant
Triple 9
Soulmates (don't know a thing about it other than it's directed by Richard Kelly)
The Witch
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 2:29 pm

BearDad wrote:
I'll start ...

We just seen this trailer at the theater - when it finished, my wife and I looked at each other and just smiled. We're like WE ARE SO THERE !
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 5:19 pm

I added three more to my list.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 8:07 am

Hail Cesar! (the new Coen Brother movie)
Cloverfield II (JJ Abrams)
Captain America: Civil War
Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them (Harry Potter related)
Finding Dory (Pixar)
Ghostbusters (Hopefully a great reboot)
Suicide Squad
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
metaldude

metaldude

Number of posts : 790
Registration date : 2014-05-07

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Batman vs Superman
God's Not Dead 2
Hateful Eight (technically a 2015 release, but since it was New Year's weekend, I'll consider it this year)
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Well, didn't get to see London Has Fallen while it was here; just didn't have the cash flow.

Saw Superman vs Batman yesterday; don't bother. Good, but not worth the price of admission.

Still looking forward to Warcraft. I don't expect it to be great, but I like the games (not WOW, but the actual Warcraft games), so I think I'll enjoy it.

I think Suicide Squad looks good.  The preview is great, possible the best clip to song mash-up I have seen in some time.

Back to top Go down
mr.electric47

mr.electric47

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:12 am

Batman Vs. Superman
CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!
DR. STRANGE!!!

Suicide Squad
X-Men Apocalypse
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:32 am

Goodness I am so tired of all the superhero movies...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:28 pm

kerrick wrote:

Same here. But I have to confess that I have probably seen less than 25% of them.
I really hoping that Disney doesn't over-saturate the market with Star Wars films so that I grow tired of them as well.

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:36 pm

kerrick wrote:

Suicide Squad isn't about superheros, it's about supervillains. Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:08 pm

BearDad wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Suicide Squad isn't about superheros, it's about supervillains. Smile

I might actually watch that one, it looks like it might not be the standard "super hero" fare.

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:33 pm

^Yeah that one does look at least a little different than the lot.  I'm certainly not going to rush out to see it but if an opportunity arises I might not turn it down.  Then again, the whole anti-hero thing is becoming quite the cool thing to do these days...  I did see Deadpool and thought it was a fun enough movie.  I wouldn't watch it again any time soon but it was much more enjoyable than the deplorable Avengers 2.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Staybrite wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Same here.  But I have to confess that I have probably seen less than 25% of them.
I really hoping that Disney doesn't over-saturate the market with Star Wars films so that I grow tired of them as well.

With Star Wars, there are definitely 6 films that were planned with the Disney purchase--3 sequels and 3 origin stories.  After that, they are planning an endless number of them as long as fans keep paying to see them.

Quote :
Saw Superman vs Batman yesterday; don't bother. Good, but not worth the price of admission.

I loved it!  It was a lot of fun.  I am not a comic book fanboy, so I can accept the changes that have been made to the characters and storyline just find.  I am a huge Star Trek fan and I have even accepted the reboots just fine.  I bought that the Batman VS. Superman movie was very good and will watch it again when it hits Blu-Ray.

Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 4:06 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

Quote :

I loved it!  It was a lot of fun.  I am not a comic book fanboy, so I can accept the changes that have been made to the characters and storyline just find.  I am a huge Star Trek fan and I have even accepted the reboots just fine.  I bought that the Batman VS. Superman movie was very good and will watch it again when it hits Blu-Ray.

Spoliers:

Last edited by BearDad on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 5:37 pm

SPOILER ALERT!  DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!

I get what you are saying, BearDad.  However, I don't think it was just the same name of their mothers that made them work together.  While Supes is an alien, I think that at that time that BM saw him as "human" because of his love for his earthly mother.  He was only doing what he was to save his mom.  Nothing more.  It is kind of hard to try to kill someone who is just working to save their mama!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:33 am

A new Narnia movie will be cool.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:42 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
A new Narnia movie will be cool.

Are they planning on doing anymore of those?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To   2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2016 Movies You Are Looking Forward To
Page 1 of 1