Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup)

Go down 
+3
Driven
Guilty/Forgiven
ChosenOne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup) Empty
PostSubject: Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup)   Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Saw on John Schlitts facebook page today that he is in a new Supergroup of sorts. He and Billy Smiley are now in Union of Saints & Sinners. New album coming out in June exclusively thru LifeWay Stores. Will feature 8 new songs and updated versions of Petra & WhiteHeart classics. Band also includes Anthony Sallee (bassist for WhiteHeart) and John Ellis who fronted  Tree 63. I am pumped for this album for sure. Looks like a tour is in the works as well. Can I get an Amen
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9927
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup)   Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Nice ! Sounds cool !
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup)   Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 8:10 pm

I'll be looking forward to hearing it, may not buy it but sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup)   Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:45 pm

I am more excited about the new songs than the redone songs by Petra/Whiteheart.  However, I think this will be a good project with a fantastic writer like Smiley mixed with the voice of John Schlitt.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16553
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup)   Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 10:16 am

Hmm, me again.
Looking on John Schlitt's FB page, but I can't see a link to give this band a listen.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup)   Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 12:51 pm

Very happy to hear that Smiley is recording again, and John is fantastic when he is rocking so I just might have to get this.  A little bummed to hear you will only be able to get them through Lifeway.

MadMap

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup)   Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:02 am

This holds promise. Grew up on the classic Petra and White Heart stuff...even saw the two of them in concert together once. Definitely going to have to keep this on my radar. Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup)   Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union of Saints & Sinners (new Supergroup)
Page 1 of 1