Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.electric47

mr.electric47

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-07-16

Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016! Empty
PostSubject: Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016!   Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:49 am

I just found this on YouTube.... some great stuff even if they're not the most energetic!! LOL... Peo is such a great vocalist!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016!   Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:04 pm

I agree Peo is fantastic. I would love to hear another Leviticus studio album with him on vocals.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016!   Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 4:15 pm

I am kinda thinking that the new box set was to raise funds for a possible new album.  It could also help them gauge if there is enough interest to do a new record.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
mr.electric47

mr.electric47

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016!   Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 4:35 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I am kinda thinking that the new box set was to raise funds for a possible new album.  It could also help them gauge if there is enough interest to do a new record.

That could be... I'd love to hear some new material, but I really have no idea what it would sound like...  They haven't put a new disc since....89??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016!   Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leviticus Live at Elements of Rock 2016!
Page 1 of 1