Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Have You Ever" Game

Go down 
+9
Hardkore
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Xid
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:23 pm

I have.  It has been a long time, but I have done it.

Have you ever gone skinny dipping (or chunky dunkin' if you are a big person like me)?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 8:29 am

No, and the world breathes a sigh of relief.

Those who have done time in college, did you ever miss a final exam?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:12 am

I missed my Piano I final because I had strep throat. Luckily, my instructor let me make it up. Then on Christmas break I changed majors from Music Ed to Business and never looked back.

Have you ever taken a longer lunch break on purpose because you knew you wouldn't get caught?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Every chance I get Very Happy

Have you ever missed lunch because you were too busy with work stuff?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Every chance my boss gets...

Have you ever stolen more than an ink pen or small supplies from your work?
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:31 am

Only time off the clock  Laughing

Have you ever had a "near-death" experience, or what seemed like you were close to death ?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:56 am

Never.  The reports of my death have been highly exaggerated.

Have you ever thought you saw a ghost?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:48 am

Nope.

Have you ever seen a wild animal in a place that you wouldn't expect them?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Every morning in the mirror.  I'm starting to expect it now.

Have you ever eaten an ice cream bar so you could have the stick?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Yep. Actually ate ten to make something. Promptly threw up. 

Have you ever drank something thinking it was something else? (Like drinking coffee thinking it was cola?)
Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:40 am

ishmael81 wrote:
Yep. Actually ate ten to make something. Promptly threw up. 

Have you ever drank something thinking it was something else? (Like drinking coffee thinking it was cola?)

not sure, but I did take Vicodin thinking it was Ibuprofen... about an hour later I felt all loopy, dizzy and tired...

have you ever tried to unlock your car but it wasn't your car?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Yep,there was another car just like mine near it.  Wondered why it wouldn't open,then looked at it closer realizing certain things different.

Have you ever gone to unlock your car ,then realize it was already unlocked and you never locked it/forgot to lock it.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:37 pm

That actually happens quite frequently when we take my truck.  Mine doesn't have power locks, so you have to get in on the driver's side to unlock the passenger side.  I know--stupid design not having a keyed entry on both sides.  Anyway, whether my wife or I am driving, one of us will climb in to unlock the passenger door, especially if we are out in public, to realize that the other didn't lock their door.  We get used to just one of us locking her car either by pushing a button or using the fob. 

Have you ever ridden an elephant?

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 2:41 pm

I've never rode an elephant, but I HAVE watched an Ostrich race ! Seriously ! Real Ostriches on a dirt racing track ! Them suckers can HAUL !!!  Amd yes, little jockys were riding them.  It was at a carnival near Palm Springs way back in early 90s. Quite entertaining  Laughing

Have you ever had the opportunity to respond to a "LOST" ad ?
For example, "Lost Dog ! If you've seen my little smoochi-kins, please call ....."
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:26 am

Yes, but since I hadn't seen the missing dog I didn't call.

Ok seriously I did find a book someone lost and returned it to her.

Have you ever watched Charlie Brown and thought he was based on you?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:38 am

No, but I did play Charlie Brown in a dance routine.  The girl was dressed as Snoopy and did a dance when he got his food.  The song was "Suppertime", I believe Very Happy

Have you ever given food to a homeless person?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Yep, twice my entire family went to a place in Tacoma under a freeway overpass and joined a dozen or so other people (mostly affiliated with a local church), and handed out food and water we had either collected or purchased ourselves.  It was great to see someone who was a little "down-and -out" be so happy to get something we seem to take for granted.

Have you ever tried to out-run the police?

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 7:59 am

Nope.  I was taught that if you do something stupid and the cops come after you, you stop and take it like a man.  Whether its speeding, stealing, or worse, mama and daddy always said to just stop and take responsibility for our actions.  I don't know if they were teaching a lesson on respect with that or stating their expectations for me!   LOL  Either way, I learned early on that the police are just doing their job.  If they've stopped you, do yours and take what you already know is coming.  I got pulled over coming back from my recent mission trip to Ohio.  I had my license and registration when he came to the door, handed him my gun permit, told him where the gun was when I was asked, and kept my hands on the wheel.  The cop was black, and I did not get shot.  I could have lived without the citation, but overall it was pretty quick and painless.

Have you ever been to DisneyWORLD?

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:15 am

I have never been to DisneyWORLD, but living here in Southern California my whole life, I have been to Disneyland around 5 or 6 times. You couldn't get me to a theme park ever again, even if it was free ! Those days are over !

I wanted the Staybrite question: 
Yes, and succeeded. Looking back, I can't believe how stupid, crazy, reckless, and foolish I was. It was our senior year, 11PM, we were finished with band practice, snagged some Burger King and were headed over to one of the band members house to hang. When we got to Sage Ave, it's a straight single lane double yellow for about a 1/4 mile. My buddy Dylan passed me in his VW bug, and I sped up to mess with him - next thing we know, we're drag racing in the middle of town, reaching 60 mph side by side. When we got to the end of Sage, we seen it = red and blue lit up 1/4 mile away and was headed our way fast !
Dylan and Eddie went straight and me and John whipped right... in the rear view mirror I seen the the cop went right too. I began to FREAK !! John kept me calm as I sped through neighborhoods at 75 mph and the cop was catching up. John said to slow down and pull into someone's parking lot and turn off our lights, which I did. As we sat there sweating, shaking and even praying (haha) We kept looking for the cop, who finally drove by super slow with his searchlight on. He went right past us (we were ducked down in the truck). 
We sat there for literally a half hour before slowly heading over to Eddie's place, thinking they may have got caught. Nope, they were at the house waiting for us and wondering what took so long.
Never did that again.  Now that I'm an adult, I think back to the horrible things that could have happened - we would've been arrested, I would've lost my license and may have spent time in jail... CRAZY times !

OK, back to the game:
CHOOSE ONE:
1. Have you ever seen a dead body ?
2. Have you ever had a pen-pal ?
3. Have you ever been to my desert - Yucca Valley, Joshua Tree, Palm Springs ?
4. Have you ever been mellow ? (sorry that's a song lyric, not for this game Laughing  )
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:25 am

I am choosing THREE!

Quote :
1. Have you ever seen a dead body ?
2. Have you ever had a pen-pal ?
4. Have you ever been mellow ? (sorry that's a song lyric, not for this game The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 Icon_lol  )

1.  I have been to many funerals and have even presided over them.  So, I've seen dead bodies.  I have never encountered one not in the hospital or funeral home, though.

2.  I had a pen-pal when I was around 12.  His name was Rusty and lived in Montana.  We wrote until we both were around 15 and then just fell out of touch.  I guess we both got busy with high school and all that.

4.  I'll be mellow when I'm dead.  (I answered a song lyric with a song lyric!)

Have you ever mixed a bunch of gross sounding ice cream flavors just to discover that it tasted good?

Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 1:25 pm

No, I've always found my ice cream concoctions to be pretty daggone gross.

Have you ever laughed so hard you soiled your underwear?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Heck, nowadays I don't need to laugh to do that  Shocked

Have you ever blamed someone else for a smelly fart?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:02 pm

It wasn't smelly but it was super loud.  We were in a college lecture hall with about two dozen people (about 20 minutes before the lecture started) and I ripped a real check flapper.  It was seriously loud, and everybody in the lecture hall heard.  I couldn't help myself.  I looked directly at the guy sitting next to me and loudly said "Darrell dude, how could you?"  He immediately got mad at me (nearly punched me), but I almost fell of my seat laughing so hard.  I think most of the people in the room knew it must have been me, but the look of incredulity on his face makes me laugh even today (nearly 20 years later).
ROTFL

Have you ever jumped into a pool (or lake) and nearly lost your swim suit....or maybe you did lose it?

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I wanted the Staybrite question: 
Yes, and succeeded. Looking back, I can't believe how stupid, crazy, reckless, and foolish I was. ...

Why am I not surprised.  Rolling Eyes  You are lucky to be alive.  Laughing

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Yes, I have jumped in a pool and lost my trunks. Luckily it was night time. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Have you ever been so mad you couldn't talk coherently?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Have You Ever" Game
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next