Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Have You Ever" Game

Go down 
+9
Hardkore
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Xid
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
ishmael81
alldatndensum
Guilty/Forgiven
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23399
Registration date : 2007-02-08

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 4:55 pm

Why yes, I just mooned my wife earlier this week (seriously). 
I have broken my leg in three places.
I was a attacked by a dog when I was 9 years old (but it wasn't wild).
The list of things I wish I had said "no" to is very very long.
Sadly I am ashamed to admit I have texted while driving.
I did (kind of) cuss on the phone with a client....but he started it.
Yes I have thrown away the product instead of the wrapper, more than once I accidentally threw away money.

Have you ever tried to hold more than one conversation at the same time?

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 6:34 pm

Yes, of course we can try that new Chinese place this weekend.

Oops...

Have you ever been watching the first episode of a tv show and felt like you have missed about half the season?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 2:51 pm

So you watched "Designated Survivor" the other night too?

Have you every kept eating something long after you were full just because it tasted so good?

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 3:10 pm

Every time I have Duck Fried Rice from the place down the street....

Have you ever looked at an analog clock wrong and thought you only had an hour of work left, only to later realize you had two?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 8:23 am

Nope.

Have you ever taken an object, say like a giant abacus, that had suction cups on it to stick it to the wall and stuck it on your forehead leaving a big ol' head hickey when you removed it?

I honestly wish I hadn't!!!! LOL

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Can't say that I've ever done that before...and after hearing your story I don't think I ever will.

Have you ever been on vacation and gotten really sick?

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Yes!  A couple of years ago we went to Orange Beach in Alabama at Christmas with my wife's mom.  I had severe diarrhea for a couple of days.  I couldn't really go anywhere because I couldn't get that far away from the toilet.  I also had no appetite for a couple of days.

Have you ever had a tree to collapse in your yard?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 2:13 am

To Staybrite's =

Quote :
Have you ever been on vacation and gotten really sick?

A few years back, Lisa and I took my Mom, my brother Rick and his son all the way to Catalina Island... ISLAND PEOPLE !!!  Our plan was to stay there all day, which we did despite my passing a large kidney stone. Half the day it was quite painful but I could brave it. the last 3 hours, I told everyone to go have fun and I'd be chilling on the beach. I played it down a LOT as I didn't want to ruin their day. Well, about an hour before leaving I began to get the nausea you can get with stones. My body began reacting quite badly, hot and cold chills, pain up to a 10. I had to endure an hour long boat ride back to Los Angeles, then another 45 minute drive to find a hospital which all of us ended up spending about 4 hours at. My poor family ended up leaving the hospital at 12:30 midnight, we got home at 3AM.
Needless to say the whole trip was ruined cuz of my stone. Felt terrible.

To Alldat's =

Quote :
Have you ever had a tree to collapse in your yard

2 GIANT Joshua Trees. Crazy !! We had a super heavy rain that went for nearly 24 hours. The next morning it was down to a sprinkle, but the ground was like a wet sponge, SO drenched ! Joshua Trees already don't have very deep roots. Here's the funny part. My wife gets ready for work, walks out to the garage, fires up her car and begins backing out of the driveway....... only to stop suddenly realizing there are giant Joshua Trees blocking her way ! 

This was the view from the house backing out of the garage
(our neighbor across the street)...

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 Joshua10

And here's what they looked like from the road, looking at our house...

The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 Joshua11

They weighed a billion tons... couldn't even move them with my truck !  My dad and I ended up cutting it all up with chain saws. Real shame too, cuz we love our Joshua Trees  Sad
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 5:29 am

We had several trees fall in our yard during a hurricane... Forget which one, probably in 2004 or 05. Might have been Ivan. Luckily no damage to anything other than the trees. 

Have you ever farted on an elevator full of people? (As for myself, NO.... But I did throw a stink bomb in one before getting off... One of those little glass vials with a liquid solution in it).
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 9:59 am

No but I've had great dream where I blast a serious ripper in an elevator causing everyone to pass out....maybe someday.

Have ever received an award you don't think you deserved.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 8:22 pm

I have.  I was given a Sunday School pin one year at the church where my wife and I were married.  I attended every Sunday......that I was off from Bridgestone.  If I had to work on Sunday, which I did every other week, I was not there.  So, they tried to give me a perfect attendance pin for a mere 26 weeks.  I returned it and would not accept it as I felt it was lying.

Have you ever gone on an alpine slide or mountain coaster?

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 8:50 pm

Yes!  And it was a blast!

Have you lost your balance and fell over slowly with enough time to realize that you were falling but unable to do anything to stop it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 2:39 am

ishmael81 wrote:

Have you ever sneezed so hard you hurt yourself?

Xid wrote:

Have you lost your balance and fell over slowly with enough time to realize that you were falling but unable to do anything to stop it?
I am gonna basically answer both of these in one answer. There have been times while I was at work that I sneezed so hard I threw out my equilibrium. I had to stand leaning against a wall for a few moments to get my balance back.

Have you ever had a moment where you had multiple body reactions at once? (hiccup, belch, fart)
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 8:31 am

Yep. Just yesterday I sneezed and farted at the same time. My wife was grossed out, my 7 year old boy thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard.

Have you ever sold a CD (or in my case, several) and then later thought "Why, oh why, did I do that?"

(FYI - Resurrection Band's Awaiting Your Reply/Rainbow's End combo disc, Colours, Mommy Don't Love Daddy Anymore, Silence Screams and cassettes of Hostage [which is one of my favorites by them] and Live Bootleg. I sold them because I thought I needed the cash and then I realized I could have kept them and have spent almost 2 years trying to find copies again.)
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Have you every kept eating something long after you were full just because it tasted so good?
Actually it was the first episode in this year's installment of American Horror Story.  It took me about 2/3 of the show to realize that this was supposed to be like a documentary and that Sarah Paulson/Cuba Gooding, Jr. were the actors playing Lily Rabe and Andre Holland's characters in the recreations.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 4:31 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Actually it was the first episode in this year's installment of American Horror Story.  It took me about 2/3 of the show to realize that this was supposed to be like a documentary and that Sarah Paulson/Cuba Gooding, Jr. were the actors playing Lily Rabe and Andre Holland's characters in the recreations.

Gotcha.  Thumbs Up

ishmael81 wrote:
Yep. Just yesterday I sneezed and farted at the same time.

Snarted?

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 3:13 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Yep. Just yesterday I sneezed and farted at the same time. My wife was grossed out, my 7 year old boy thought it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard.

Have you ever sold a CD (or in my case, several) and then later thought "Why, oh why, did I do that?"

(FYI - Resurrection Band's Awaiting Your Reply/Rainbow's End combo disc, Colours, Mommy Don't Love Daddy Anymore, Silence Screams and cassettes of Hostage [which is one of my favorites by them] and Live Bootleg. I sold them because I thought I needed the cash and then I realized I could have kept them and have spent almost 2 years trying to find copies again.)
Yep, the only recordings I've ever sold were during my secular music purge lo those many years ago.  When I got over that guilt trip I really regretted it.

Have you ever been near enough to a lightning strike that you could feel it?
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:46 am

Fortunately no,I have not.

Have you ever gone thru/been near a storm? (Hurricane,Tornado,etc.)
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:40 pm

Yep, been through a couple of hurricanes in my lifetime.  Had a couple of tornadoes pass nearby as well.  When the sky turns green and purple is when it's time to get inside.

Have you ever had so much trouble opening a bag that you just left it and moved on?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Not if there was food in the bag.

Have you ever shown up to an event and unload your stuff just to find out you're at the wrong gig?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Not as a musiciam, but I did as a substitute teacher once.  I went to the wrong middle school. They wanted to keep me, but I felt I needed to go where I was supposed to go for the day.

Have you ever just felt sad but really had no reason to?

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9945
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 8:00 pm

9 out of 10 days of my life. Even during the most awesome times of my life when all was going great, financially, family-wise, health-wise...
Was on several different meds from 2004 thru 2009 but they made me like a zombie, hated how I felt - went from feeling sad to not caring if I was sad. Meds didn't work for me.. not to mention the side effects.

Have you ever been arrested ? (obviously you don't HAVE to answer this if you don't want to)
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 11:27 am

Yes I was arrested once when I was 13 or 14 for shop lifting.  What is worse was I wasn't the one who actually stole the item, it was a friend I was with.  But I was dumb enough to admit that I knew he was doing it and that I was in on the crime.  I told him we needed to make a break for it (before the cops got there), he agreed but when I yelled "now" and started to run I looked back to see that he was still just sitting there with his head hung low.  I could have easily out-run the manager who was after me, but it seemed senseless given that my "friend" would just tell them who I was anyway.  We were both sentenced to 20 hours of counseling and several hours of community service....and had to pay a fine to the store (including the cost of the stolen property that they got to keep....and sell).  That was a big wake-up call for me....I never trusted that friend again.
Laughing

Have you ever shaved your head (either bald or nearly bald)?

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:00 pm

Yep. Three summers ago I got fed up with my hairstyle at the time and shaved it all off in June to start over. My wife hated it.

Have you ever eaten something thinking it would be one flavor and it was another?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Have You Ever" Game   The "Have You Ever" Game - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Have You Ever" Game
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next