Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help-computer won't rip my CD's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Need help-computer won't rip my CD's Empty
PostSubject: Need help-computer won't rip my CD's   Need help-computer won't rip my CD's I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 6:11 pm

I picked up a few CD's today, and for some reason, my computer's ripping speed has slowed down to a crawl. I've tried ripping on Media Monkey AND Windows Media Player, and nothing's working. What gives???
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3869
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Need help-computer won't rip my CD's   Need help-computer won't rip my CD's I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 7:54 pm

If you reboot and it still does the same on a CD you previously had no trouble with, you either have:
1. dirty lens
2. dying drive
3. updated driver that doesn't work as well as the previous one.

If it's only these new to you CDs, they must all be poor quality.

Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Need help-computer won't rip my CD's   Need help-computer won't rip my CD's I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 8:02 pm

I downloaded a free audio converter that is working wonders. Afterwards, I just import them into my library.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Need help-computer won't rip my CD's   Need help-computer won't rip my CD's I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 10:15 pm

IF you are on Win. 10, the program built into most CD rippers is not recognized anymore.  You may have to use something else.  Luckily, my Zune software works wonders.  So, even though I am using a FiiO player now, I still use the Zune software for ripping.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help-computer won't rip my CD's   Need help-computer won't rip my CD's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help-computer won't rip my CD's
Page 1 of 1