Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+16
MikeInFla
Guilty/Forgiven
dale434445
ishmael81
Fundy
rockerVu2
oteis
BearDad
Staybrite
Driven
Xid
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Through The Dark Radio
topshot rhit
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

What are you watching? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Today, I rewatched:

Man Of Steel

Batman VS. Superman:  Dawn Of Justice Extended Edition

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean:  Dead Men Tell No Tales (fifth in the series)

I loved it!  It was typical swashbuckling drunken pirate fun!  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:49 am

Wonder Woman 3D Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:22 am

I finished up the finale for the current season of Gotham.  After three years of waiting, it seems like little Bruce is all grown up and ready to become Gotham's protector.  The show ends with him setting that stage, and it is about time.  DC has proven with Flash, Supergirl, and Arrow that they can handle having a hero on screen.  They are about to prove with Justice League that they can have both a tv Flash and movie version as well.  I think it would work with Batman.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 1:52 am

A Monster Calls
Great film!

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 7:34 am

I finished up the last of season 4 of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  This season was awesome.  Season three just seemed to drag as the "big bad" was still for the most part Ward.  This season introduced Ghost Rider, had this otherworldly evil book called the Darkhold, brought in ghosts, the artificial intelligence of Ada, introduced another world inside a computer simulation, etc.  Each was part of a smaller series that intertwined greatly.

The finale always jumps a bit into the future to show where they are going with the show next season.  Well, it showed Agent Coulson in space.  I am almost convinced they will do this to tie in and maybe even bring S.H.I.E.L.D. to the big screen with Avengers: Infinity War.  It would be awesome if they could do that!

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 3:38 pm

It has been a while since I last saw Agents of Shield. The ABC app has not been working in a while. I will likely have to rent the DVD's when this past season comes out on video.

After seeing Wonder Woman I got in the mood for another comics related origin story set during the world war (WW2 not WW1 this time) ,Captain America: The First Avenger. After that I went ahead and watched CA:The Winter Soldier and then CA: Civil War.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Hardkore wrote:
It has been a while since I last saw Agents of Shield. The ABC app has not been working in a while. I will likely have to rent the DVD's when this past season comes out on video.

Check and see if you can get the DVDs from your public library system.  I used to do that quite a bit. They would have an entire season of most of the popular shows and you could get them on loan for up to 3 weeks (for a multi-disc season).

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Thanks, I had forgotten about the library. Haven't been to one since I was in high school.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Thanks, I had forgotten about the library. Haven't been to one since I was in high school.

Thumbs Up They're not just for books anymore.
I would get most of the tv series I wanted to watch from them mostly because after watching the entire season once I just wouldn't be tempted to watch it again (so it seemed like a waste of money).
I also commute to work about 1-1/2 hours each day and get several audio books from the library (those can be really pricey if you try to buy them).

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 2:28 pm

I tried to watch Assassins Creed this weekend.  Made it about an hour into it and had to quit.  My son is a fan of one of the games and he gave up about 20 minutes into it.

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Yay! my ABC app was working today! I watched 3 episodes of Agents of Shield. 1 more and I'll be caught up. Actually there are a few more but they are no longer in the "freebies" viewing area.

Plus ,last night I saw Rogue One again.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Cars 3 3D
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5505
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Hawaii Five-0.  The new series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Patriots Day

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 10:01 am

Two episodes of DC's Legends Of Tomorrow.

I am going to see The Mummy today, Lord willing.  I love $5 Tuesdays at my local theater!

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:14 pm

The Mummy (2017)

It is fun, but the Brendon Frazier film in the 90s was so much better.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Passengers.  Great film!

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Apollo 13
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:14 am

We started watching the Tim Allen comedy Last Man Standing last night.  It has been on for years but we had only seen an episode or two.  I did not realize it had been on for 5 seasons.  So, thanks to Netflix, we are going to watch them all!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 3:20 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
We started watching the Tim Allen comedy Last Man Standing last night.  It has been on for years but we had only seen an episode or two.  I did not realize it had been on for 5 seasons.  So, thanks to Netflix, we are going to watch them all!

I didn't know that was on Netflix, very cool!

Number of posts : 3869

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Do You Believe? Excellent

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 8:49 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

I didn't know that was on Netflix, very cool!

It is there and may become a more permanent resident.  It has supposedly been dropped by the network.  The show producers are talking about making it a Netflix series as it has a good sized following.

Right now, there are only 106 episodes to watch!  Well, now we only have 102!

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:07 am

The Great Wall
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:57 am

Hardkore wrote:
The Great Wall

What did you think?  Goofy dumb, snore-fest, or highly entertaining?

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next