Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+16
MikeInFla
Guilty/Forgiven
dale434445
ishmael81
Fundy
rockerVu2
oteis
BearDad
Staybrite
Driven
Xid
Hardkore
kerrick
alldatndensum
Through The Dark Radio
topshot rhit
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

What are you watching? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 2:36 pm

Watched the British Rom-Com "Man Up" with Simon Pegg.  It was well acted and had a cute second half and ending, but the thing that stood out to me was the amount of profanity.  Do most people swear that much?  They must have dropped the f-bomb 20+ times in mostly casual conversation.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 12:48 pm

The Lego Movie....it was actually more entertaining than I expected.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 7:44 am

Ghostbusters

I love the original and liked the sequel.  I am afraid that the new one will totally suck.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 2:43 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Ghostbusters

I love the original and liked the sequel.  I am afraid that the new one will totally suck.

The original was really fun, but I thought the sequel was just ok.
I'm interested to see the reboot, but it certainly looks like something I don't want to pay to see.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Watched Concussion last night (the one with Will Smith).  I'm not at all sure what got Jada Pinkett-Smith so upset, I couldn't find anything in the film that was worthy of Oscar consideration.  As a matter of fact for the last 30 minutes of the film I was just hoping it would end soon.

Number of posts : 3869

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 6:09 pm

Major Payne (not recommended)
Independence Day
Good Dinosaur
Minions
Risen (pretty decent)
Goosebumps
Avengers Age of Ultron
Fantastic Four

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Independence Day:  Resurgence

Tarzan

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3493
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 6:09 am

I recently watched a horror/comedy called Housebound and it was really enjoyable!  If you enjoy movies of that style, I highly recommend.  It's got a few four-letter words and a couple gory scenes, but relatively speaking, it's a pretty light R-rating.  It keeps you guessing, is funny, and suspenseful.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 3:13 pm

kerrick wrote:
I recently watched a horror/comedy called Housebound and it was really enjoyable!  If you enjoy movies of that style, I highly recommend.  It's got a few four-letter words and a couple gory scenes, but relatively speaking, it's a pretty light R-rating.  It keeps you guessing, is funny, and suspenseful.

Horror comedy? I thought the only funny thing about horror films was the acting.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 5:25 pm

I just rewatched Ghostbusters 2.  It was nowhere near as good as the original.  The effects went down in a lot of areas as did the storytelling.  You never really feel like the poo-poo is about to hit the fan like you did in the first, and the jokes were forced.  I remember liking this, but now I cannot remember why.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:41 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I just rewatched Ghostbusters 2.  It was nowhere near as good as the original.  The effects went down in a lot of areas as did the storytelling.  You never really feel like the poo-poo is about to hit the fan like you did in the first, and the jokes were forced.  I remember liking this, but now I cannot remember why.

Sometimes stuff just doesn't hold up as well as we remember it.

Number of posts : 3869

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:40 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I remember liking this, but now I cannot remember why.
I was going to suggest that you're more mature now, but yeah, that's not going to fly very well, is it?

Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2553
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 9:36 pm

Spaceballs
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 3:14 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
I remember liking this, but now I cannot remember why.
I was going to suggest that you're more mature now, but yeah, that's not going to fly very well, is it?

Umm, no that can't be it.  Laughing

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Hardkore wrote:
Spaceballs

Classic film.  Thumbs Up

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 9:33 pm

Pixels. Was a fun movie reliving part of my childhood via the arcade games. Kinda predictable at times but that didn't't matter, it was fun.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 12:26 am

I watched a movie called Remember this evening.  It's about an Auschwitz survivor [Christopher Plummer] with dementia who goes on a mission to kill the man who killed his family during the Holocaust.  It's good but not great.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:55 am

10 Cloverfield Lane

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 3:20 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
10 Cloverfield Lane

I'm not a big fan of horror movies (but I do like some suspense).  I am interested in seeing this (mostly because of John Goodman).  What did you think of it?

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 3:59 am

Godzilla (1954)
Godzilla vs. Ebirah
Destroy all Monsters
Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla
Godzilla vs. MegaGuirus
Godzilla,Mothra & King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All Out Attack
Godzilla against MechaGodzilla
Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.

Yeah, I'm on a bit of a Godzilla marathon. I heard the new Toho Godzilla movie comes out this month ,but only in Japan. Word is it won't be available to be seen in the states till it comes out on DVD next year.

Yeah,the new Godzilla is a bit gnarly.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:49 pm

The Secret Life Of Pets

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 4:48 pm

Ghostbusters 3D
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Ghostbusters 3D

Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Watching Arrested Development on Netflix
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 4:28 pm

^Ah I loved that show!  I watched the first three seasons some years ago and really enjoyed them a lot.  I haven't seen the new ones though I've heard they're only so-so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next