For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Prayer request (for attending gay "wedding")

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andreas89

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Prayer request (for attending gay "wedding")   Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:27 pm

So, the event is tomorrow. My parents in law, my wife (too!) and myself all know of each other that we 1) consider the situation unbiblical and 2) don't want to cut off my sister in law. Apparently, her girlfriend is really fearful and trying to control her, out of fear that my sis in law will conclude at some point that she can't be in this kind of relationship. This really puts a huge amount of tension on the whole situation.

We will go through more than we can carry tomorrow. We can help each other out by sharing the load, which we did by sharing our concerns and views on how to handle the situation emotionally. But that's never enough.

So my request to you guys is this: pray for my wife, my parents in law and me (even though you may not know me!), for wisdom and strength in this situation. And for my sister in law, that the controlling spirit of her girlfriend won't keep her from finding the truth. And for her girlfriend, so she might be delivered from her extreme fear, anger and controlling tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Number of posts : 18181
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request (for attending gay "wedding")   Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Will do.  I hope it goes well.

Number of posts : 3198
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request (for attending gay "wedding")   Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Will do!
Back to top Go down
http://www.derekclose.com
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 18089
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request (for attending gay "wedding")   Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:07 pm

I will be praying that both of these ladies come to Jesus and are healed from this action.  I also pray that God will somehow use you by being there to somehow be a witness of the love of Jesus no matter what happens.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Andreas89

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request (for attending gay "wedding")   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:04 am

Thanks for your prayers, it turned out to be one of the worst days of my life but I got through it Smile

I will share some thoughts/observations in the other thread about this subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer request (for attending gay "wedding")   

Back to top Go down

Prayer request (for attending gay "wedding")
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1