For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bible Verse of the Day 2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin

Number of posts : 18236
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:38 am

April 3

1 Corinthians 13

Quote :
1If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:58 am

This is a wonderful scripture.
Back to top Go down
drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:21 pm

April 4

Psalm 146:2

Quote :
2While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:22 am

April 5

2 Cor. 5:14-15

Quote :
For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:48 am

April 6

1 John 3:16

Quote :

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brother

Strange the scripture I have posted on Friday morning is not here.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:15 pm

It's okay. Tim picked it up for you. I did not notice it until you said something.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:23 am

April 7

Gal. 2:20

Quote :
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:09 am

April 8

Romans 5:10

Quote :
For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:41 am

April 9

Ephesians 1:7-10

Quote :

7In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace 8that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. 9And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ,
10to be put into effect when the times will have reached their
fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under
one head, even Christ.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:47 am

April 10

Romans 5:6-8

Quote :

6You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:54 am

April 11

1 Peter 2:24

Quote :
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:28 am

April 12

Luke 9:23-24

Quote :
Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.”

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:28 am

April 13

John 10:10

Quote :
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:47 am

April 14

Colossians 1:9B-11

Quote :

we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with
the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and
understanding. 10And we
pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may
please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in
the knowledge of God, 11being
strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you
may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:59 am

April 15

Numbers 6:25-26.

Quote :

24 The LORD bless you and keep you;25 the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:35 am

April 16

Romans 13:8

Quote :
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:50 am

April 17

1 Corinthians 1:18

Quote :
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:22 am

April 18

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 (N.L.T.)

Quote :

16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us
and by his grace gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope, 17 comfort you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.
gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope, 17 comfort you and strengthen
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:02 am

April 19

1 Corinthians 15:20-22

Quote :

20But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:35 am

April 20

Jeremiah 32:27

Quote :

27 "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:30 am

April 21

John 10:28-30

Quote :
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 am

April 22

Romans 1:20

Quote :
For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:47 am

April 23

Romans 8:28

Quote :

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, have been called according to his purpose.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:46 am

April 24

Romans 15:13

Quote :

13May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:24 am

April 25

Colossians 1:27-28

Quote :
To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bible Verse of the Day 2008   

Back to top Go down

Bible Verse of the Day 2008
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next