Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas programs at church

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Christmas programs at church Empty
PostSubject: Christmas programs at church   Christmas programs at church I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 5:59 pm

Are any of you involved with your church's Christmas program?  I don't care if you are decorating, pulling together costumes, or actually being in the production.  What are you doing?  Inquiring minds want to know!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3111
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas programs at church   Christmas programs at church I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 5:58 am

My daughters are both singing in the Christmas program. And we had Christmas Craft day on Sat. I hung around to help clean up. So far that is my only involvement.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas programs at church   Christmas programs at church I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 9:51 am

We currently use a school building and we don't have access to the church Christmas day or New Year's Day... So our Christmas stuff will be on the 18th then we'll have 2 weeks off. We're playing some more worship-y carols and then our pastor will preach - nothing unusual.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Christmas programs at church   Christmas programs at church I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 10:36 am

We had an evening concert last night entitled "A Very Merry Baroque Christmas" which included our choir and orchestra along with two high school choirs.  After church, we helped get the place ready for the concert (placing chair, music stands, etc.).  Since we're still relatively new, we haven't done too much like we did at our previous church.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Christmas programs at church   Christmas programs at church I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 7:53 am

I will be an active and enthusiastic consumer of this year's Christmas program.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas programs at church   Christmas programs at church I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:57 pm

I will sing with the choir and also do a solo song.  I will be singing "It's About The Cross".

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas programs at church   Christmas programs at church I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas programs at church
Page 1 of 1