Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The next gen of rockers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

The next gen of rockers Empty
PostSubject: The next gen of rockers   The next gen of rockers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 4:57 pm

It's nice to see that some of the next generation are producing some good music, unlike the total CRAP my daughter listens to. Mad

Check out #4, Motion Device. I've been following them for a couple of years now, even have their debut EP. The lead singer is only 15 or 16. Look them up on YouTube to hear some great Sabbath, Priest, and Iron Maiden covers.

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/7_of_the_best_rising_bands_under_21

Nothing groundbreaking, but definitely some talented young musicians. Here's hoping they keep going!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23373
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The next gen of rockers   The next gen of rockers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 5:09 pm

There are some cool young rockers that are actually playing rock and metal (and not just following along with what ever generic sounding trend comes along).

I really like the first two EPs that Bad Seed Rising put out, they had a straight ahead rock and roll sound (AC/DC, Krokus, etc.)....by the time they got around to their third EP someone had convinced them to put out a generic modern sounding hard rock record and I lost all interest in them after that.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The next gen of rockers   The next gen of rockers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 9:49 pm

You gotta check out Moriah Fornica, too.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next gen of rockers   The next gen of rockers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next gen of rockers
Page 1 of 1