Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FREE music TODAY only!!!

Go down 
+3
Xid
ishmael81
alldatndensum
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23441
Registration date : 2007-01-30

FREE music TODAY only!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE music TODAY only!!!   FREE music TODAY only!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 7:16 am

dale434445 wrote:
Yes the production is very good, some of the major labels could stand to take a few tips from your album. STOP maxing out everything to the point where it all runs together and causes ear fatigue.

I just wish that I had the funds to record in the studio where I had this mixed/mastered.  BlueTape Studios in Nashville truly knows their stuff.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: FREE music TODAY only!!!   FREE music TODAY only!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 9:30 am

Glad to hear this worked out well for you.  I had already bought it through Amazon, so I didn't get it here, but I did share the news and link on FB and gave the info to a few people in person and in email.  It's funny how people are likely to pay for something when they don't have to.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: FREE music TODAY only!!!   FREE music TODAY only!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 10:27 am

I wish I knew there was a cd... I wonder if I can scrape together $10 when I get paid Friday...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE music TODAY only!!!   FREE music TODAY only!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE music TODAY only!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2